Game Not Loading

DentedHelmet

After logging in, the game just sits at the loading screen with the little spinning disc in the lower right spinning away. I've let it sit now for over 10 mins and have tried, quitting and logging in again with the same result.

UPDATE: Now I am getting the message that my characters are unavailable due to maintenance.

Edited by DentedHelmet

I managed to get to the server select screen before being but into 20th place in the server que with a 10 minute wait, after 15 minutes I had a 20 minute wait time and was 100 in line, then the game crashed. Have guildmates in game though

I was logged in and wanted to switch to another toon. Then the loading screen freezed. Closed the game, logged in again and now I can't get past the RotHC loading screen. So I do not even reach the server/char selection screen...

Having the same issue as original poster. Long loading screen, then the "server maintanance" message. I tried Tomb of Freedom Nadd (my server), The Red Eclipse and Pot5 all giving the same message. Managed to log into Dallbora instantly...

I had same issues yesterday. After multiply tries and even repair it didnt work. Then suddenly i got in later on.

Today same issue but doesnt get past loading animation into server list or character list.

I guess threre is something horribly wrong with server list load. I think this should be escalated into MAJOR issue that wont let people log in.

Of course this a typical result, for almost any online game that has a major update, or added content like "Rise of the Cartel Hutt" which I am on now.

Same as most of you, cant get past Character screen, in one of the servers mentioned in Devs brief, but whats rather unsettling is they have no idea when they going to be available again?:confused::rak_02: