Sorc heals broken.... again

superpinkgirl

I too don´t understand what the fuss is about.

All healer classes heal less now, and that´s not a bad thing.

I still heal more than 1 dps does damage. I still can heal sm ops alone (not Dxun :).

Now that some players actually have to learn how to be a good healer, they blame it on the devs.

Sorc is still a very good healer class - Mercs are good too but you really have to watch heat management.

But both parse 22-20 k hps.

Made me laugh. If you really made more healing than dps do their job, or your dps are bad or you're upper than any of parses i saw. Would like to see a sorc healer higher of 25khps on single target... and know his gear.

I don't agree with fact that healing less is better now. There is a 1:1:2 ratio on healer/tanks/dps. If healers cannot heal at least at the value of one dps they are useless in any kind of pvp situation. If nothing change, sorc as healer will be banned from pvp groups as not effective.

In pve, just in comparison with other classes, merc are around 22/24k hps when sorc are lower. They aren't good healer at the moment in 75 content. There is lower difference on older content but they are still lower than merc/agent.

And you cannot compare based on old sm content... there are no damage there.

In pve, just in comparison with other classes, merc are around 22/24k hps when sorc are lower. They aren't good healer at the moment in 75 content. There is lower difference on older content but they are still lower than merc/agent.

So what do you suggest should happen?

We all play mercs now with 36 k hps on 8 targets?

Or sorc should be buffed from 27 k to 36 k too? (I have no idea about oper healer).

My friend (nim player) said merc tactical is broken and will be nerfed soon.

I haven´t touched pvp since balance and stealth is a big problem now. So no idea about the state of healing in pvp.

If mercs are nerfed fine for me. If sorcs (and opers?) are buffed, fine too. I still dont think it is needed in pve.

Sorc are not at 27k, but 17k average. we've 4 sorc healers experienced in nim content in i my guild, none of us is higher of 18k on one target (all full geared in different ways set/stats/relics) few of them are more than 22k with merc/agent without any gear optimisation.

I agree merc will probably be nerf in future as they have so high tactical bonus. An other thing that i didn't say is that relation between tank damage taken and healer global nerf is very sad. We noticed that tanks take more damage than before and healers heals less compared to max HP values. Efficiency of healing vs damage taken is sad.

We actually don't relly need more as content is limited to veteran. But when NoP will be set in nim... it should be hard to think sorc healing is enough for this content.

Our heal last extension was around 12k to 14k for 140k HP... I think it should be from 24k to 26k regards of actual max life around 280k. (probably lower near 22k/24k if we consider it was 5.9 vs 6.0)

Edited by geofraynils

I did some parses.

On 8 targets sorc has 27 k and Merc 36 k hps.

On 4 targets sorc has 22 k and merc 23 k.

From the numbers alone it´s not enough for pvp. Dds do more dps than the healers can heal.

On parsely some dds parse 26 - 28 k ... Another reason not to pvp. Merc is the only viable healer now.

I hope this will be addressed soon.

Edited by Ahwassa

I only speak of single target.

I didn´t bother to parse single target, I thought in the game you're never just healing one target.

And if thats the case in pvp, you might as well stuck.

The thing the angers me most about the whole situation is, that the rotation of merc healer is pretty much brain dead now. Kolto rocket - supercharged gas - a bit single target heal, thats basically it.

Considering parsely data, the oper heal is fine too (group heal wise.)

Somebody at Bioware doesn´t like force healers.

Edited by Ahwassa

I did some parses.

On 8 targets sorc has 27 k and Merc 36 k hps.

On 4 targets sorc has 22 k and merc 23 k.

From the numbers alone it´s not enough for pvp. Dds do more dps than the healers can heal.

On parsely some dds parse 26 - 28 k ... Another reason not to pvp. Merc is the only viable healer now.

I hope this will be addressed soon.

parsley leaderboards are not effective dps. you beating on a non moving target and dealing with no mechanics. the melee effective dps parses are actually quite a bit lower.