Dark Side Jaesa question

ElderShaman

It is totally unrelated to your Influence level, and *solely* linked to story progress. *During* the class story, you unlock new conversations as you progress through the story, with the last one unlocking during your initial adventures on Corellia. After she returns, there is just the reunion alert at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
ok new question same topic so I don't really want to make a new thread unless I have to. what about light side jaesa are there any "romance scenes" if you so choose to romancer her when she returns?

I don't know for sure because my Juggette who romanced LSJ hasn't gone any further than that point. There is, obviously, some smooching when you reunite romantically in the post-JUS alert, but I don't know what follows.

Ok, here it go's

You can romance Jaesa as a male during the original 3 chapters. As Steve said it is tied to story progression and not level.

Once you hit Ossus you can continue the romance, brake up if that's your choice if romancing another character or you can end that romance if favour of Jaesa. You also get the option on Ossuss if a female character with Jaesa, with the same options as in ending any romance started with another character in favour of jaesa or imprison/kill Jaesa if it's darkside Jaesa. Not sure the kill option was there for lightside when I did the story.

Other than that one option to begin the romance there is no further interaction with Jaesa at this point within the recent 6.0 story. That's not the same as there never will be. it's not just Jaesa though no flirts outside of Lana/Theron or the new characters introduced from Ossuss onwards such as the Imp Major as one example.

Edited by DreadtechSavant