[SPOILER] Agent Story 30-35ish

Vinven

My latest mission was to pretend to be a defector and spy from within the republic. This was fine and all, until I was brain controlled. Now when I go to say something, it says something else. As well, I am supposed to do these quests as if I have no choice. This is all really annoying. I just hope I get to kill the guy that did this. Edited by Vinven

i dont know if you kill the guy who initially set the washing

but you have the chance to kill all the SIS people who use the codeword, as well as the chemicals dealer that supplies the empire with the syrum. My agent... changed. Only dark choice she made till then was letting watcher X free. Then after that... she became a brain dammaged smurf with a gun. Thank goodness i have 400 diplomacy, so her bugboy husband can cleanse her deeds and keep her pure title :cool:

My latest mission was to pretend to be a defector and spy from within the republic. This was fine and all, until I was brain controlled. Now when I go to say something, it says something else. As well, I am supposed to do these quests as if I have no choice. This is all really annoying. I just hope I get to kill the guy that did this.

The easy way to avoid not saying what you want to say is to not pick the option where you try to tell people about the brainwashing, because you can't. Sounds silly, but true. Just keep in mind that you directly fight it. You're going to find a way around it and you'll have a chance at revenge, don't worry.

Man, I really loved that part of the story. I might be in the minority there but I thought it was awesome. I'm probably slightly masochistic.

oh i thought it was epic too

exept for watcher X... ugh he saw me do a nasty space-equivalent to a fat nerd who stays in a dark room all day playing videogames...exept he was rich... wait didnt kaleiyo say she would handle the rich ones? grrrr

as for how i handled things

I let chance live... hes the kind of coward that will live with the guilt forever. the chick and the droid live. i never heard them use it. kothe i didnt even try and be nice with at the end. i tore him a new one. tore it open and smurfed it. hunter... i dont care what happens in the future, i'm smurfing him/her too ( i will say F2M transitionals do fascinate me quite a bit.... s/hes still going down). old keeper.... he had no choice. the sith.... i'm gonna take my vibroknife and stick it in thier dark side