Agent Nerfed?

Wooker

i like the sniper but, their ability "Evade" SUCKS. Compared to any others its terrible 3 seconds of 100% Melee,Range dodge but i still get damaged full warriors ability makes him almost godly. At least give us more then just 3 seconds!

i like the sniper but, their ability "Evade" SUCKS. Compared to any others its terrible 3 seconds of 100% Melee,Range dodge but i still get damaged full warriors ability makes him almost godly. At least give us more then just 3 seconds!

Are you complaining about Evade? Do you saw how OP sniper's are?

Let's see your defensives cooldowns:

1 - Shield Probe: 15 seconds absorbing damage, 45s CD.

2 - Evade: 3 seconds of 100% Melee and Ranged, 1 min CD.

3 - Debilitate: Stun the target for 4 secs, 45secs CD.

4 - Flash Bang: CC 5 targets for 8 SECONDS, breaks on damage, 1min CD.

5 - Entrench: Immune to ALL controlling efects, can't be cc'd, moved, knockbacked. You are untouchable, 1min CD.

6 - I consider Leg Shot an defensive abilitie.. Immobilize the target for 5 seconds, 15secs CD.

7 - Ballistic Shield: Reduce damage taken in 20% for 15 seconds, 3min CD.

8 - Cover Pulse: throw enemies to the moon and IMMOBILIZE THEM FOR 5 SECS, 30secs CD.

9 - If you are Marksmanship you have a talent which gives you a knockback from Ambush.

Really... You need learn how to play.

Edited by NogueiraA

Are you complaining about Evade? Do you saw how OP sniper's are?

Let's see your defensives cooldowns:

1 - Shield Probe: 15 seconds absorbing damage, 45s CD.

2 - Evade: 3 seconds of 100% Melee and Ranged, 1 min CD.

3 - Debilitate: Stun the target for 4 secs, 45secs CD.

4 - Flash Bang: CC 5 targets for 8 SECONDS, breaks on damage, 1min CD.

5 - Entrench: Immune to ALL controlling efects, can't be cc'd, moved, knockbacked. You are untouchable, 1min CD.

6 - I consider Leg Shot an defensive abilitie.. Immobilize the target for 5 seconds, 15secs CD.

7 - Ballistic Shield: Reduce damage taken in 20% for 15 seconds, 3min CD.

8 - Cover Pulse: throw enemies to the moon and IMMOBILIZE THEM FOR 5 SECS, 30secs CD.

9 - If you are Marksmanship you have a talent which gives you a knockback from Ambush.

Really... You need learn how to play.

1. It absorbs very little, 2.5k or smthing. It's half jugg smash.

2. it's ok, but 1 min is really long. Almost no practical use. Operatives have more use for it.

3. distance is 4 meters, for a sniper..... should I say more?

4. yeah, this one is good too. But again, cooldown is long. Sniper can't use it repeatedly during 1 fight.

5. entrench is easily noticable, just leave that sniper where he is. He is not moving, he is not invincible there.

6. yes, leg shot is op atm. 5sec root with no resolve.

7. 3 min cd is too long, compare that to warriors defensive cooldowns.

8. not to the moon, just 10 meters away. damage dealt is reducing root time to 2 secs.

9. ambush is noticable, just stay 10 meters away to avoid knockback

I'm not saying that sniper does not have cc, but it's not OP (leg shot maybe, it badly needs some resolve added)

1. It absorbs very little, 2.5k or smthing. It's half jugg smash.

2. it's ok, but 1 min is really long. Almost no practical use. Operatives have more use for it.

3. distance is 4 meters, for a sniper..... should I say more?

4. yeah, this one is good too. But again, cooldown is long. Sniper can't use it repeatedly during 1 fight.

5. entrench is easily noticable, just leave that sniper where he is. He is not moving, he is not invincible there.

6. yes, leg shot is op atm. 5sec root with no resolve.

7. 3 min cd is too long, compare that to warriors defensive cooldowns.

8. not to the moon, just 10 meters away. damage dealt is reducing root time to 2 secs.

9. ambush is noticable, just stay 10 meters away to avoid knockback

I'm not saying that sniper does not have cc, but it's not OP (leg shot maybe, it badly needs some resolve added)

If you're not happy with them you could send those skills to my merc.

Yeah, thought so.

Legshot is off the resolve checklist for a reason. The devs know how much damage we take from melee classes. Without having that root to fall back on kiting to any extent would be impossible. Not OP at all. It's balanced and a small change like that could cripple the class pvp wise.

Legshot is off the resolve checklist for a reason. The devs know how much damage we take from melee classes. Without having that root to fall back on kiting to any extent would be impossible. Not OP at all. It's balanced and a small change like that could cripple the class pvp wise.

it ruins all pvp balance,

how a pt can reach u?

never.

how a pt can reach u?

never.

Several options:

1. Run.

2. Pull, we're not always in cover.

3. Run, you know, between the roots and KBs. Plenty of time.

4. PTs can still use some 30m ranged abilities, even Rail Shot.

how a pt can reach u?

never.

well, PT can still spam a railshot. which hits like ambush but dont need 2.5 sec casting time, have a proc which makes it's cooldown lesser. and no need to take cover to use it. Just pew pew on the go. So every class have some unique special abilities ( well, probably except dps Operatives), something hardly counterable by other classes. And beleive me - PT has more then enough of it too (and still needs to use only 3 buttons). Playing as a PT, I just dont understand how ppl can even complain about something. keep pressin 3 magic buttons in any situation, and u are fine.

I think that we do great damage and can take plenty of damage. Dont forget just being in cover we get 20% melee and ranged defense and are immune to various things from interrupts to pulls and enemy leaps. I believe that marauders/sentinels need ti me nerfed not necessarily there damage but instead in shields like come a shield that reduces damage by 20% and damages attackers in turn that increase duration as your hit another shield that reduces damage by 99% force camouflage reduces damage by 4% and so on. Come on i know they got to be at certain range but they pop their speed boost on a sniper their up their in no time they constantly pop shields and when you die they still have at least over 40%of their health

What's he complaining about? It's my operative's best friend. Makes him immune to unload, ravage, etc., while also giving himself a few seconds to heal.

And snipers already have enough defensive stuff, I think this is just more in an emergency (I.e., melee right next to you, your knockback is on cooldown)