what is going on

sir-rob

Mjrat, just in case reinstalling doesn't solve the issue. If your computer shuts down suddenly (no shutting down sequence, just turns off). Your computer may be overheating or may have power supply issues. So if you are still experiencing problems after re-installing the game, you might want to try cleaning the insides of your computer a bit and/or get someone to check it out for you.

Regarding your other issue, ignore and keep playing, for all you know, even if you don't win:

See you in game.

Ishere legacy

Uhm. Sorry mate but the legacy doesn't sound too familiar. A toon name would ring more bells.

And I'm kinda on break from ToR. I'm at that stage where I log on, play 2 PvP games, and get bored, then go watch a movie, play a different game or read a book.

Besides, I just got my SCII:HOTS beta key today. >:]

Mjrat, just in case reinstalling doesn't solve the issue. If your computer shuts down suddenly (no shutting down sequence, just turns off). Your computer may be overheating or may have power supply issues. So if you are still experiencing problems after re-installing the game, you might want to try cleaning the insides of your computer a bit and/or get someone to check it out for you.

Regarding your other issue, ignore and keep playing, for all you know, even if you don't win:

See you in game.

Ishere legacy

thanks mate took your advise cleaned out inside of pc, and it was still shuting down so its gone off for repairs been told it sounds like a video card overheating should get it back in 2 to 3 weeks :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( have fun in the game with out me carry on all the time lol:p

Well I tried to join so I could properly lead my cult but, no one invited me :(

I will invite you when I get on next :)

Also

nope it wasn't me but i was the one worshiping you on the imp fleet. the one that made that guild is armand and we realy are getting worried about his obsession with you.

^ this guy

Keiga, now that I know you're Insayan.......

You started my chuch didn't you?

-.-

-.-

-.-

nope it wasn't me but i was the one worshiping you on the imp fleet.

the one that made that guild is armand and we realy are getting worried about his obsession with you.

Now that that mystery's solved. Who established "Zargor's Pleasure Palace"? :rak_02: