Modern Era Mando armor

Is it possible to get the clone wars era/modern mandalorian armor as a cartel market item. We already see things like the kylo ren lightsaber, tribal armor clearly is inspired by solo movie bandit armor. Even if its not an exact look (get close as possible without messing with to much) would be awesome. I would def pay for that. Another suggestion i would like to throw in would be a dc-15 sniper rifle would be cool and dc-17a carbine weapon, and the captain rex pistol would be good additions. We got the mandalorian show around the corner. And if all else fails can we get the fully armored mando hunter with shoulders and jetpack.

Yeah the bone armor was not that bad. We just see constant editions to the cartel market of stuff from the clone wars - galactic civil war - new era and alot of inspiration from the movies for various armors. But it would be nice to see the modern mandalorian armor in the game. Mandalorians are at the height of their popularity between rebels, and the new tv show coming out it would be nice to be able to see a character in that type of armor and would def sell well. I just feel bioware can make this the most customizable star wars experience ever by just adding star wars stuff to it.