Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:18 "Crisis on Naboo" Discussion

Aitix

Can't wait for this episode. So far this arc has been very satisfying. Let's hope that it ends on a high note.

If I recall what wookiee had listed correctly, next friday is a rerun and then the friday after that has Darth Maul and Savage!

OK, let's start with the stuff I liked about this episode:

+It created friction between Anakin and the Jedi Council.

+It had the best Anakin vs. Dooku duel to date so far.

+Dooku won against Anakin, thus avoiding any contradictions to Anakin's line about his powers having doubled since the last time they met.

+Interesting fight between Obi-Wan and Cad Bane.

+Pretty good dialogue.

As for the cons:

-They kept using the same character models in each scene. I'm talking about the characters that you see in the background. It's just so noticable.

-Cad Bane sort of lost his ******ity. Sure, he's been captured before, but he just wasn't as formidable as he usually is.

Chancellor smiling while Anakin was beating Dooku got me smiling.

This.

Just finished watching the episode online and it is interesting to see Anakin slowly, but surely, go towards the Dark Side. I love the series, even if it is a cartoon. ;-P

This.

Just finished watching the episode online and it is interesting to see Anakin slowly, but surely, go towards the Dark Side. I love the series, even if it is a cartoon. ;-P

Yeah, it's about time the creators of this series start weakening Anakin's relationship with the Jedi. Hopefully, they'll do this in the future as well.

By the way, did anyone else notice that the female bounty hunter had her arm cut off?

Personally I haven't found this season very interesting yet, hasn't been that much lightsaber dueling.

But this episode I liked, Anakin owned there pretty well, he actually was owning Dooku's *** there. And you can tell this whole 'Kidnap-Palpatine' thing was just a plan to make Anakin distrust jedi council more, and did you see Palpatine's face when Anakin was close of defeating Dooku?

I'm surprised how Palpi is not getting annoyed by all this. The separatists keep dragging him around but can't seem to accomplish anything.

Oh well, at least Anakin's reasoning for hating on the Order is becoming more clear. Ep. 16 made an impression they want to straight out destroy him by "killing off" his best friend. Smart move, Yoda...

Yeah, it's about time the creators of this series start weakening Anakin's relationship with the Jedi. Hopefully, they'll do this in the future as well.

By the way, did anyone else notice that the female bounty hunter had her arm cut off?

Yeah I noticed it as well. One thing I have noticed is the lack of screaming on the part of those who have their arm cut off in comparison to the first creature we see it happen to in Episode IV inside the cantina. That creature was screaming his head off but in contrast Dooku, Zem, and this female bounty hunter don't get quite as emotional about it lol.

Yeah I noticed it as well. One thing I have noticed is the lack of screaming on the part of those who have their arm cut off in comparison to the first creature we see it happen to in Episode IV inside the cantina. That creature was screaming his head off but in contrast Dooku, Zem, and this female bounty hunter don't get quite as emotional about it lol.

It knocked Anakin out when he had his arm cut off.

Maybe its like what they do in the military? That mental stability training, so you don't feel as much pain as the average person.

It knocked Anakin out when he had his arm cut off.

Maybe its like what they do in the military? That mental stability training, so you don't feel as much pain as the average person.

That, and shock. Not all people yell out in pain when they get one of their limbs cut off. Sometimes they suffer from shock.