clone wars S05E10

Beniboybling

Seeing as no one else has, I thought I may as well continue this thread series.

Admittedly I wasn't a fan of this episode. I've never been to keen on the overhumanising of droids and that pit droid just got on my nerves.

And what on earth was that little alien thing? Wookieepedia tells me this isn't a race in established lore - seems a bit of a pathetic attempt to draw in the kids if you ask me.

Still, can't say I won't be against the return of D-Squad. R2 is always a fun character and with a more interesting plot line I could see it working...

Every season of this show had 1-3 episodes like this one.

And what I mean is that *extremely* little kids are the target audience versus an episode ike the premiere where Maul and Savage fought Kenobi.

I don't have a problem with it,but I didn't like it. But I do understand why they have episodes like this one considering allot of young kids are fans of Star Wars.

Meh, I thought it was okay. I agree the pit droid was annoying, but I really liked the colonel guy. He was, lets just say unusual, as I had never seen something like him before. That droid doctor wasn't right in the head, he seemed to be obsessed by droids. Just a creepy guy in general. Also a bit of a lore question here, in the last few episodes where droids were included we are seeing them led by these new tactical droids, did they replace the old ones we saw in the first few seasons?

Meh, I thought it was okay. I agree the pit droid was annoying, but I really liked the colonel guy. He was, lets just say unusual, as I had never seen something like him before. That droid doctor wasn't right in the head, he seemed to be obsessed by droids. Just a creepy guy in general. Also a bit of a lore question here, in the last few episodes where droids were included we are seeing them led by these new tactical droids, did they replace the old ones we saw in the first few seasons?

Yeah, I think these are the new tactical droids. I preferred the old ones though... :p

Meh, I thought it was okay. I agree the pit droid was annoying, but I really liked the colonel guy. He was, lets just say unusual, as I had never seen something like him before. That droid doctor wasn't right in the head, he seemed to be obsessed by droids. Just a creepy guy in general.

I agree on all points. I was thinking that droid engineer is probably no stranger to Megan's Law.

yeah i thought this was really a kids episode, with the sudden relationship of the colonel, it was alright, but i think it will only get good after the commando comes i t the show.

and id anyone notice that when r2 got the new boosters, not one the arms touched his legs where his boosters are

lol, I thought they were giving him a massage :D