Speeder =/= Horse am i right?

John_Locke

Is there a reason that speeders are so slow and they only give me about double the speed i already have?

Yeah i know the map and the areas would then be explored too fast but could definitely not hurt if the speed was like 250-300% instead of the world of warcraft like 100%.

It feels silly , especially when you are driving a speeder.

Edited by John_Locke

Is there a reason that speeders are so slow and they only give me about double the speed i already have?

Yeah i know the map and the areas would then be explored too fast but could definitely not hurt if the speed was like 250-300% instead of the world of warcraft like 100%.

It feels silly , especially when you are driving a speeder.

Agree, however.. if u start at a high speed, there's no where for the expansions to climb to. A "can't set the bar too high" mentality, ya know?

Agree, however.. if u start at a high speed, there's no where for the expansions to climb to. A "can't set the bar too high" mentality, ya know?

yeah i get what you talking about but i doubt an expansion will be giving you 50% extra , more like 10 it will be...

Endor speeders were just crazy OP.

Many stormtroopers died in bringing us these safety standards.....

But i did not ask for star wars "realistic" speeders , since well that would be like 1000-1500% speed increase.

Just something that would look nice , like for example 200-300%

For doubters , if you do the math your real life bicycle makes you go around 300% faster.

But i did not ask for star wars "realistic" speeders , since well that would be like 1000-1500% speed increase.

Just something that would look nice , like for example 200-300%

For doubters , if you do the math your real life bicycle makes you go around 300% faster.

and a real life car goes about 1,000 times faster..

But MMO characters run at a consistent speed of marathon runners TOP speed.

How exactly would this unbalance the game?

You would get to locations way faster than you should. Size of the worlds was designed with the speed potential of characters in mind.

If they increased speed, they would have to increase the size of the world to maintain their proportion.

Why would we need to go faster? every planet is a hallway with mobs, there is no exploration

*slams desk* Thanks for ruining the game! :p

Just kidding, definitely too true. I think that if you wanted a speeder to go faster, it's all or nothing. Get a mod that makes it endor speed and crash into stuff all the time, or drive like a grandma and get over it :p