The new LFG tool

Jezz how can i put this.... I LOVE IT

look everyone was afraid the game was going to take the same direction as THAT OTHER GAME THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED did but instead they put it very simple it will be a server finding tool which is good since some people are in Belsavis or Ilum or Corellia doing dailies or even on some other planets looking for datacrons

I just love it Now i only have a few questions.

1.- is the LFG tool going to '' pass fleet'' everyone back to the fleet or going to send u to a randon FP?

2.- Is there going to be a minimum requirement of gear (example: gear rating 126 or higher) for Heroics FP

3.- is the tool going to help pre-made groups (2 dps, 1 tank OR a tank and a healer)?

Any how im happy is coming :rak_02: BUT IM im afraid they can screw it up

The LFG tool should've been here few months ago when there was 300+ ppl on my fleet shouting for FP's. But now doing FP's is totally pointless and there is less than 50ppl on my fleet during peak times. Don't forget the painful queue times, there are rumors about servers not having a single WZ popped for over a week.

..I'd like to either have cross server systems or a huge merge between servers. Merge would be the best, nothing uglier than seeing 100+ Light servers, 20 Standard and 1 Heavy. Whatever they do they need to do it fast and make PvP more alive and faster, PvE more rewarding to do.

Yeah I'm afraid that the LFG tool that they have come up with maybe too little too late.... there are quite a few servers that dont have enough people to do a couple FPs or Warzones a night, having a LFG tool on servers like that will just make it glaringly obvious that they are SOL.....

I really hope they do a server merge, the server transfers are a nice start, but I feel like its just not enough...

Hello WOW 2.0 Reloaded

Push button

Agree

Be in Group

*that's new* walk to the Flashpoint

Rush the Flashpoints

if Wipe --> leave

if down --> go straight on

if end --> leave

no "hello" no "hy" no "smalltalk"

rly cool

"i like it" :rolleyes:

Edited by Leonalis

1.- is the LFG tool going to '' pass fleet'' everyone back to the fleet or going to send u to a randon FP?

Teleport.

2.- Is there going to be a minimum requirement of gear (example: gear rating 126 or higher) for Heroics FP

Dunno.

3.- is the tool going to help pre-made groups (2 dps, 1 tank OR a tank and a healer)?

'Queue group' button detected.

Random FP will give Black Hole comms.

Source: Dulfy :p

If it works like in Diablo 3, you click one button and are teleported right into the middle of the group.

If it works like in Diablo 3, not exactly, but you have to have unlocked heroic mode by completing normal mode before you can join. You really should make sure you're geared, though. The higher difficulties can be challenging.

If it works like in Diablo 3, you can invite more people anytime until the group is full, but you don't have to.

The LFG tool should've been here few months ago when there was 300+ ppl on my fleet shouting for FP's. But now doing FP's is totally pointless and there is less than 50ppl on my fleet during peak times. Don't forget the painful queue times, there are rumors about servers not having a single WZ popped for over a week.

..I'd like to either have cross server systems or a huge merge between servers. Merge would be the best, nothing uglier than seeing 100+ Light servers, 20 Standard and 1 Heavy. Whatever they do they need to do it fast and make PvP more alive and faster, PvE more rewarding to do.

Server transfers come with 1.3. Hopefully the transfers will be regulated, with suggested servers to move to.

Server transfers come with 1.3. Hopefully the transfers will be regulated, with suggested servers to move to.

I imagine there's a population threshold that's needed for an automated LFG tool to work well. You need a large pool of players during off-peak hours or in case there's a random global dip in logged in players across all servers. Transfers or merges are too slow to react to those, but what they're planning is a start.