Impossible to gain rating in ranked unless you cheat or exploit. Please address.

Talon_strikes

Why do you guys even take this rubbish seriously anymore.

We all know that anyone who has a high rating probably cheated to get there. Even if they got it ledgitmately, they are tarnished by the amount of cheats. Which means their ranking and bragging rights mean nothing to everyone else.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. BioWare should just remove solo ranked designation and call it arena regs. Then offer participation reward tokens like season ones to get prizes.

Taking solo ranked seriously is just asking for disappointment and pain. It’s really no different to dps farmers in objective pvp telling people “it’s only regs, who cares”. I hate to say it cause it sucks being told it, but now you know how us objective pvpers feel when people say that rubbish to us when we want to play seriously.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like there was last season? Oh wait...

Surely it was season 8, right? Oh wait...

Season 7? No, wait...

C'mon dude. You know just as well as I or anyone else with at least half a brain on these forums that it'll be the same ****, different season.

If you KNOW it will be like that, then it will be. Just have a little faith ;)

You mean like there was last season? Oh wait...

Surely it was season 8, right? Oh wait...

Season 7? No, wait...

C'mon dude. You know just as well as I or anyone else with at least half a brain on these forums that it'll be the same ****, different season.

First ban wave yesterday around late evening. You will realize who’s gone after the leaderboards refreshed. Already hit a lot of people.

First ban wave yesterday around late evening. You will realize who’s gone after the leaderboards refreshed. Already hit a lot of people.

Now lets just see who gets restored a few weeks later after threatening to call their banks on fraud charges for getting banned. It happened last season and many other times before that so it will surely happen again.

Now lets just see who gets restored a few weeks later after threatening to call their banks on fraud charges for getting banned. It happened last season and many other times before that so it will surely happen again.

Those people do not spend any significant money on this game so, I dont think so.

Those people do not spend any significant money on this game so, I dont think so.

It happens. When EAware is in danger of losing any money, whether sub or cash shop, from individuals who will threaten to call their banks and issue chargebacks for fraud for being banned, they will cave in the end. I know how some of the wintraders work and this is one of their methods if dealt with bans. EAware is completely morally bankrupt bc they cant afford to be monetarily bankrupt

Edited by VaceDemon