Hard Mode Flashpoints

Hey Guys,

I have been 50 for a week or two. I have been pvping so far mainly because that what my friends are into right now. I want to start running more hard modes, so far i have ran false emperor on hard mode twice. I have heard that Taral V hard mode need to be unlocked, how would I go about unlocking it? As well are there any other hard modes that require unlocking?

Hey Guys,

I have been 50 for a week or two. I have been pvping so far mainly because that what my friends are into right now. I want to start running more hard modes, so far i have ran false emperor on hard mode twice. I have heard that Taral V hard mode need to be unlocked, how would I go about unlocking it? As well are there any other hard modes that require unlocking?

Imperial side you have to do Foundry and Boarding Party on normal before you can HM them. Word on the street is they are soloable @ 50, and take roughly 20-30mins.

Outside of that, its a matter of choosing hard mode.

Imperial side you have to do Foundry and Boarding Party on normal before you can HM them. Word on the street is they are soloable @ 50, and take roughly 20-30mins.

Outside of that, its a matter of choosing hard mode.

Wrong, I never ran Foundry or Boarding Party in 'normal mode'. All I had to do was do the little 'questline' on the ship, then after I got the normal quest, I would abandon it, then speak with the NPC outside the instance and select 'Begin Hard Mode'. There is no 'must do normal before hard requirement'.

Wrong, I never ran Foundry or Boarding Party in 'normal mode'. All I had to do was do the little 'questline' on the ship, then after I got the normal quest, I would abandon it, then speak with the NPC outside the instance and select 'Begin Hard Mode'. There is no 'must do normal before hard requirement'.

Its supposed to be a requirement. What you found is called an exploit.

I understand why I need to do Boarding Party before Foundry (the story line says so), but I fail to see why I need to do it on normal mode before Hard Mode if I skipped that flashpoint while leveling up. There is no reason to force a lvl 50 to run a lower level Flashpoint just to access that same flashpoint at a "hardmode" level.

Instead of looking at it as an exploit I think this is more of a work-around.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...