RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for providing an option to transfer to one of the two servers.

There is another question though, which concerns minority like me. What if my beloved gameplay is RP-PVP, and I still believe they will do something about it? Because of this I feel like staying on LC until any communication will be done concerning the future of the server. Are there plans to take some action to improve RP-PVP gameplay experience, which is killed now? ;) If it would be clear NO, I think I would move to The Progenitor, but only after a clear answer.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi folks,

As promised, we've been monitoring the state of populations on the remaining European RP-PvP servers (Lord Calypho, Jen’jidai, Huntmaster) since we’ve allowed for transfers to PvP destination servers. Based on current populations on these three servers, we are now going to open up an additional RP-PVE destination server for the remaining population.

The following options will be available for these three servers:

Lord Calypho

----> Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP)

----> The Progenitor (RP-PvE)

Jen'jidai

----> Jar'Kai Sword (PvP)

----> Vanjervalis Chain (RP-PvE)

Huntmaster

----> Darth Nihilus (PvP)

----> Battle Meditation (RP-PvE)

If you have already transferred to a PvP destination from one of these three RP-PvP servers and would like to, instead, transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE destination server, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.

Customer support will no longer do this.

I told them about this post and they told me to subscribe to be able to help me.

I did, then they told me the information from this post is obsolete and that I would have to pay to transfer my characters.

I feel tricked and disappointed.

Customer support will no longer do this.

I told them about this post and they told me to subscribe to be able to help me.

I did, then they told me the information from this post is obsolete and that I would have to pay to transfer my characters.

I feel tricked and disappointed.

A. Customer support can only provide services to active subscribers.

B. The post in question was due to server consolidations, and is in no way meant to indicate that they will indefinitely offer free server transfers between specific servers. Over a year after server consolidations is a bit late to try to use the server consolidation services that were offered at the time.

You should feel stupid, as they didn't trick you, only informed you of their customer support policy when you attempted to use customer support as a f2p. Customer support isn't going to take the time to investigate what you're contacting them about unless you're a subscriber, so there was no reason to believe they were implying that the service in question was still available(it should be more than obvious that they would not look at the service you were inquiring about until after you had subscribed).