TFB Secret Zone

We're locked out but if you don't get to do the frog thing, I'll try to have my guild do it on Tuesday. Probably has to be done on 16 man though.

I do want to test this theory although it doesn't account for the blue and red sides of the cave.

Yeah only way to be sure is probably doing it in 16 man HM but it *may* be that just the hint appears there, and in fact it's possible to do it in any difficulty/numbers.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact there is a link to the Dagobah cave "storyline" makes me think there is something about Dark side / Light side. Now pair that with the red side on the cave and the blue side...

Should dark side members of a raid place themselves on the red side of the cave, and light side members on the blue side ? Or the other way round ?

Unfortunately my guild only does HM-8 and it seems people are saying it only exists in HM-16 ?

The fact there is a link to the Dagobah cave "storyline" makes me think there is something about Dark side / Light side. Now pair that with the red side on the cave and the blue side...

Should dark side members of a raid place themselves on the red side of the cave, and light side members on the blue side ? Or the other way round ?

Unfortunately my guild only does HM-8 and it seems people are saying it only exists in HM-16 ?

Very good idea!

Somebody had mentioned they saw the text in an 8man SM TFB, so today, in our 8man HM group, we tried a couple of things. BTW, we didnt see the red text when we entered the cave.

1) Light aligned people stood on the blue bushes, dark on the red bushes. Nothing.

2) While standing in those same spots, we kited the big frog/mats boss to the cave and killed him. Nothing.

Good luck! Get that frog boss in there. If you can't do 16 man, do 8 Man HM, beat the boss, exit area, switch difficulty to 16 man HM and get a few intrepid people to help you clear the trash to the cave. You shouldn't have to beat any bosses on 16 man HM to actually do it.

Confirmed, dragging the frog boss into the cave on 16 HM does nothing. It's a long run too hah, made for a nice video.

Darn... Thank you though, this is appreciated! Are there any other mini bosses in the op? I heard there was one between Kephess and the Terror.

Darn... Thank you though, this is appreciated! Are there any other mini bosses in the op? I heard there was one between Kephess and the Terror.

Nope it's just random trash in front of the chest.

And, thanks for the confirmation, too bad it was negative =/

The words are a hint.... they provide some kind of clue. If Cali killed Nox truly did do it, and post 15 wasnt a troll, then we can conlcude that it is possible to do that in the game as it is now, meaning no item that is not currently in the game is required. According to post 15 (once again, hoping its not a troll), thinking of the Dagobah cave is on the right track. That is where Luke fought a great evil, A "vision" brought forth by the powerful dark side presence in the cave. When you are near a powerful sith, you feel cold, as evidenced by the SW and IA stories. Some of the most powerful sith in the galaxy are behind the events with Karagga (yes Karagga, review the final conversation for "Hutt Hospitality", and you will see clear evidence of these sith screwing things up... although it is still an "unkown presence" at the time), Denova, and Asation - the Dread Masters. I believe the"trigger" necessary to activate whatever is in the cave has great significance to the Dread Masters (or the Ops they had a significant hand in), whose mastery of the dark side is second only to the Emperor. Furthermore (still assuming #15 isnt a troll), CKN figured it out on accident (I am assuming this because I believe that they must have activated the trigger coincidentally). Adding to that someone reported seeing the text on 8m SM when their whole group went in, it is possible to do it in all modes, if done correctly.

(WARNING: analysis of the clues ends here, now it is just pure guesswork :p) Maybe it is possible you have to bring a pet along, the one that drops from Denova for instance? or the Lobelot from the Grand Acquisitions Race? Considering the nature of the Dagobah cave, and the duality that this new one has (blue - LS - side, and a red - DS - side), possibly everyone has the GAR titles and separates according to which alignment it represents (SIS freelancer/ Imperial loyalist goes to blue, and Capable sentient goes red, corresponding to the LS/DS choice) I hope that above analysis of the clues helps someone find the answer, cause thats all i got :D

Don't think CKN actually figured out the secret cave, least not in the conversations we've had with them. I think their post just had more to do in that someone put a quote which happened to be the same hint that they received from the developers, so just as a confirmation really.

My bad, you misunderstand; I did NOT see the red text on 8 man SM, but when someone went in wielding Nothing, the whole group (in and out of the cave) heard weird Creapy music.

Going in wielding something results in nothing for anyone in the group

You need an ops group to enter any operation instance, so technically, you can't be alone in there.

And what "Jedi pull"? I don't think there are any Jedi in the op...

Thought they were Jedi, but the force using lightsaber weilding guys in the pulls between writhing horror and dread guard.

Why is the world event title old school? I don't think it will tie to the world event because that would lock a bunch of players out of it.

Based on my conversation with CKN I think they cracked it and are being tight lipped. I believe they solved it with just the hints that were given. I thought the pet would be related but believed CKN solved in on PTS when they had only one pet so either we're not doing the right thing with the pet or it's not the pet. I do think the going in without anything equipped is the answer and my guess is maybe the whole 16 person Ops group needs to do that.

Why is the world event title old school? I don't think it will tie to the world event because that would lock a bunch of players out of it.

Based on my conversation with CKN I think they cracked it and are being tight lipped. I believe they solved it with just the hints that were given. I thought the pet would be related but believed CKN solved in on PTS when they had only one pet so either we're not doing the right thing with the pet or it's not the pet. I do think the going in without anything equipped is the answer and my guess is maybe the whole 16 person Ops group needs to do that.

They never finished it on the PTS if I recall correctly so they never got the pet on there.

They never finished it on the PTS if I recall correctly so they never got the pet on there.

This is correct. Astral was the only guild to clear it on PTS and that was in 8man HM. They were the first to confirm the pet.

1. Oldschool

2. Particulate: you want to know what’s in the cave?

Particulate: only what you bring with you.

Martin_smith: oh damn, troll and true at the same time

3. Martin_smith: I wouldn’t worry about it right now

Martin_smith: read the words

I'm guessing you have to take something into the cave with you that is not available in the game right now. That would make sense with Martin indicating that the quote was a "troll" and that he "wouldn't worry about it right now."

Is it time for an official BioWare forum hint or confirmation that it is not fully implemented currently?

Regardless of the outcome or the mechanics of this, it is exciting to have mysteries in the game (in an MMO market that usually datamines / spoils / normalizes everything as soon it is released on a test server/realm).

Thought they were Jedi, but the force using lightsaber weilding guys in the pulls between writhing horror and dread guard.

Oh, those are Sith, not Jedi. You got me excited there for a moment.

I really doubt CKN actually figured it out. They said "don't worry about it" and such, maybe they just gave up?

I don't know... if you look at Jazra's post above, I would expect he would have just told us if they hadn't figured it out.

Oh, those are Sith, not Jedi. You got me excited there for a moment.

I really doubt CKN actually figured it out. They said "don't worry about it" and such, maybe they just gave up?