Could you take a minute to help me and my fellow students, by doing a quick survey?

matsstenhaug

Hello there!

Some fellow students of mine, and I, are currently doing a research regarding the correlation between gaming and education, and so we were hoping you could take a minute of your time to help us out by completing a quick survey.

The survey contains no more than six questions, and is completely anonymous.

If you could help us out, we would really appreciate it :)

The link to the survey is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-8QZUuIGtorL-4thXgL8bgsZvJFOPrIpXllLQrlvDsU/viewform

Thanks in advance for your help, and I hope this thread isn't too much of a bother to everyone out there!

Feedback about your survey:

1. What exactly do you consider to be "higher education"? If that is a unified term, then it did not make it to germany.

2. The survey reads to me, like it is not expected for someone at the age of 42 to have finished "higher education". Or my personal higher education was not good enough to understand what I need to enter to correctly display 4 years at the university with no additional time planned.

3. Time spent on playing is going a bit short it seems to me. The highest value of "more than 16h per week" is something that some players almost do per day. 2h per day is hardly the peak, but probably even below average.

4. Time to learn the basics of a game.... actually to me (knowing MMOs) the time to learn another MMO is much shorter than it would take to learn the basics of a shooter.... so your time examples seem a bit flawed to me. If you know SWTOR or WoW or EQ2 or STO or or or... you can basically switch to another game of the same kind at no time.