[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

Rhaphael

To clarify, is that the offhand item or main hand item? The bugged one is the offhand (edited this into the bug list for clarification).

Then it is possibly vibro knife, I RE'd main hand vibro blades. Thought use for leveling jedi.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The luxury fabrics from Underworld Trading missions show up in the GTN under "Diplomacy".

The researched compounds from Investigation missions show up in the GTN under "Scavenging".

RE'ing an item can lead to learning the same schema again and resulting in a "you already know this schematic" prompt (instead of simply not showing it or learning a new item).

Edited by _Flin_
Additional bug

The luxury fabrics from Underworld Trading missions show up in the GTN under "Diplomacy".

The researched compounds from Investigation missions show up in the GTN under "Scavenging".

RE'ing an item can lead to learning the same schema again and resulting in a "you already know this schematic" prompt (instead of simply not showing it or learning a new item).

1. already in the list

2. will add to Armstech

3. will add to general

For artifice lvl 400, the radiant blades both have yellow crystals in, assuming one of these should be orange, like the other pairs of light sabers.

Similarly the truthseaker and zez-kai blades are mixed up looking at the yellow/orange and icon mix.

I'd call this a bug but others might disagree.

In underworld training there is not enough balance between Gifts, Fabrics, and Metal missions.

My personal experience, been farming for several hours time length and a few separate occasions and am sending out 2 companions on grade 3 metal missions and one companion on grade 2 metal missions, I also relog until I get some metal missions. NEVER do I receive a rich yield mission for metals for grade 3 yet almost always for grade 2.

Also I think that the metal yield is too harsh. I do my armstech toon and armormech toon together for missions and I reliably get crits on my investigation research compound missions and yet not once, maybe a once or twice, on metal mission even though my companion has twice the affection rating. In the end I have like 60+ grade 2 purple quality research compounds vs a..... 4? on my metals? This is ridiculous especially since a lot of schematics requiring metals are twice of armstech's weapons. 4 artifact quality metals vs 2 research artifact compounds which metals having a hell of a lot higher rarity makes no sense. Not to mention you have..what 6 slots for armor vs 1-2 slots of any other crafting sill? There needs a buff big time to metal yielding.

Edited by Ambros

Not really a bug, but a missing feature:

It is currently not possible to filter for orange gear. Neither in the GHN, nor in the crafting view. So you can't show all your custom schematics to choose what to manufacture.

+1 bump.. would be great for a dev to look into this list, commend you for your work and give us some info...

I agree fully!

I'm a cybertech my self, find it really really hard at 50 after all the work i put into it we need updated schematics for high end gear (like other crew skills have) as well as tank based mods/Armour :(

• Schematics for orange custom gear currently have a blue name, making them indistinguishable from normal blue gear. These should be changed to have an orange name, this should make it easier for crafters to see which gear in their crafting list is moddable and which is not. PROBABLY FIXED ON PTS

Not sure if it's bug or intended. It might be that recepie!=item, and what shows here is reciepie color. And because recipe is blue instead of orange, it can crit.

It might still be considered bug by BW, but it's probably linked, as orange recipie armors don't crit.

Not sure if listed yet, but the Rich Yield Tier 6 Underworld Trading Metals missions are bugged. They return only 2 metals. The moderate mission also returns 2. The abundant mission returns 4. The rich should be returning 8, but it returns only 2.

Yesterday I got a raid drop Armormech recipe from Normal Eternity Vault. The recipe and the item crafted are BoP. My guildie got two separate recipes from Normal and Hard Eternity Vault and the recipes are BoP while both items that can be crafted are BoE.

It's too early to guess but I'll try to confirm if it's a single recipe or all Armormech raid recipe drops can only craft BoP items while Synthweaving can craft BoE raid recipe drops.

Not sure if listed yet, but the Rich Yield Tier 6 Underworld Trading Metals missions are bugged. They return only 2 metals. The moderate mission also returns 2. The abundant mission returns 4. The rich should be returning 8, but it returns only 2.

Added.

Not really a bug, but a missing feature:

It is currently not possible to filter for orange gear. Neither in the GHN, nor in the crafting view. So you can't show all your custom schematics to choose what to manufacture.

Added.

Yesterday I got a raid drop Armormech recipe from Normal Eternity Vault. The recipe and the item crafted are BoP. My guildie got two separate recipes from Normal and Hard Eternity Vault and the recipes are BoP while both items that can be crafted are BoE.

It's too early to guess but I'll try to confirm if it's a single recipe or all Armormech raid recipe drops can only craft BoP items while Synthweaving can craft BoE raid recipe drops.

Will wait for confirmation before adding it then.

Edited by Rhaphael

I'll just add my voice in the replies to this thread :D

I think it's very important, what you've done here and all of these issues are high priority. That's very nice that 2 of them got addressed in 1.1 (which is still coming out), but there are a lot more misleading tooltips and bugs with crafting which should be addressed.

:ph_good_post:

Actually, if you notice, you will more often get purple "Mandalorian Iron" on those rich yields, so i think it was intentional to have a higher chance of getting better quality metals with fewer overall metals in the yield.

- Items made and resources collected are added to your inventory, even though there is no way that these resources or crafted items could be gotten to you. - should be stored on ship in storage

- There appears to be a huge discrepancy in companion gifts gotten using Underworld I very rarely acquire Technology but always get memorabilia, Trophy, and Weapons

- Can't RE majority of items picked up, even when at 400 AT, unsure of why this would be.

- Often going into crew skills will indicate there are no available missions available. clicking to a different skill and then going back will populate them

Don't know if it was mentioned, but several times i had situation while learning new crew skills i i've got 4th one out of nowhere. This 4th one couldn't be unlearned or something. Finally everything back to normal after few logouts & unlearning all crew skills.

btw: very useful thread ;)

Edited by sandetsu

If you wish to add to your list

Cybertech itemization..

Something is seriously strange with recipes .. there is NO recipes except veichels and ship parts over lv 24?

I got a lot of Armour, synth, armtech stuff i never seen one lv 30+ recipe for ear or other cyber stuff :(

and i really think that lv 22 purple armouring and mods ... what is best i can make using 4 rare lv 6 metals that are hard to come by ... cannot be reward from a heroic mission so you get one a day!

There is NO PvP MOD or armouring (with expertise) that we can made for now.. at last if we can buy some for PvP comanderions? or find some random in PvP bags?

OK doing underworld missions im geting SILK .. if i try to see prices other people are selling silk to put it in auction house im unable as i dont have skill !

Edited by Silverion_one