Pvp video

Kamaul

This is some early lvl 50 footage, just threw it together to get use to using adobe primere again =)

Agent PVP Video

(NEW) Jedi PVP Video

Raid Video

enjoy more to come!

Kamaul

Edited by Kamaul

As much as I love playing the game... I hate watching other people play it. With that said, this is one of the few I've found watchable. Entertaining.... editing was well done, and the big battle on Correllia was awesome. Nice vid dude.

As much as I love playing the game... I hate watching other people play it. With that said, this is one of the few I've found watchable. Entertaining.... editing was well done, and the big battle on Correllia was awesome. Nice vid dude.

Thanks alot man, I appreciate it =)

*thumbs up* you should show case other classes too if u have em id hit it :p plus when im at work the best form of entertainment is PVP movies :D

Ya me and a few friends have a bunch of classes to 50 now so im going to pushing out pvp videos for all the classes and I have ideas for someother video ideas as well, be sure to check out my channel as I will be posting atleast one video a week!

-Kamaul

Do some nice PVP footage preferably of the not so popular AC's! keep it classy ill sub when i get home

Not so sure what you meant by not so popular AC's I think you meant agent classes but not sure lol. But I have a few 50s Im working with for footage so more will be on the way.... Im also working on a environment only vid.

Not so sure what you meant by not so popular AC's I think you meant agent classes but not sure lol. But I have a few 50s Im working with for footage so more will be on the way.... Im also working on a environment only vid.

mostly mean anything thats not sorc, mara, PT, over used in pvp videos, way way way over used

New video will be up tommoro going to throw together an environment vid to show ppl that dont play what there missing... someone actually told me this and wow have similar graphics =X fail what are they playing lol

Was thinking it would be cool to have a video contest everyone who wants to participate let me know and we can start it next week and put all the video links on one forum post and have the public vote =),