If you could only play one class, which one would it be

Uvirith

If I could only play one class, I'd have to choose one of my Gunslingers. I'd choose the female one so I could play Space Barbie as well. 😏

That would be for both solo and group content.

In fact, since Ossus, and other than some crafting, I've basically only been playing my Gunslingers and my female Guardian SB.

For those wondering about what class to play, I'd have to suggest you try them all. My first SWTOR character was, of course, a Jedi Knight (Sentinel). Then I made a Sage. Then a Trooper. Then Scoundrel. Then a BH (for the HK part). And then a Sorcerer . Then another Sage (healer). And then, finally, a Gunslinger.

Since then I've made the rest of the classes for Legendary status, plus another "main" Gunslinger, plus some various alts to unlock species, DvL event, etc. (22 characters)

Edited by JediQuaker

• 2 weeks later...
If you would only have the time to play one class, which one would it be?

Kinetic/Shadow tank. It has the most utility of any tank (push, pull, cc, ae, sneak, 2x sap) and if you get tired, you can swap to it's DPS variant and have some nice DPS and great utility there, too.

Operative/Scoundrel DPS: same reason as above -- most utility of the dps/healer classes and you can swap to it's healer variant for great heals and similarly nice utility (or play healer main with dps option if that's your bent).

I would have gone with Commando healer as I've been running that class for the better part of five years, but after reading Endonae's TK guide on Vullk, I wanted to give it a try and I haven't looked back. Even when or if the nerf to Gathering Storm goes into affect, it won't stop me from playing it. It's just a very fun class with a lot of mobility. And the dps isn't too bad. ;)

I've been running GS since launch but never cared for the crouch mechanic, so Telekinetics it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I like Jedi Shadow.

Able to Force speed and move fast and can also stealth and move through mobs or drop combat immediately.

Very versatile.

Plus get to use a cool dual blade lightsaber!!

My fav is the Jedi shadow tank.

Assassin should be ok too but didnt try it.

And toss poop