Best skill for crafting augments?

Master_Hitsugaya

Ok so I am using synth weaving as my crafting skill and think I want to sell augmentation kits(mk-9) and 28 augments on the GTN. So I obviously use synth, I heard I should use slicing to get thermal regulators I was wondering what other skill I should use to get the Matt's I need to sell the top tier augments and kits?

For maximum MK-9 Kit creation efficiency, you'll need a Scavenger, Cybertech, and then either Armstech, Armormech, or Synthweaving (with Synthweaving needing Archaeology as well).

Cybertech can craft the lowest material price MK-9 parts by crafting droid parts and RE'ing for the MK-9 parts (2 metal / 2 compound / 2 flux - will always get one metal back, sometimes get a compound back, rarely get a flux back).

Every other crafting skill, including Synthweaving, will require significantly more materials to craft items to RE for MK 9 parts.

For maximum MK-9 Kit creation efficiency, you'll need a Scavenger, Cybertech, and then either Armstech, Armormech, or Synthweaving (with Synthweaving needing Archaeology as well).

Cybertech can craft the lowest material price MK-9 parts by crafting droid parts and RE'ing for the MK-9 parts (2 metal / 2 compound / 2 flux - will always get one metal back, sometimes get a compound back, rarely get a flux back).

Every other crafting skill, including Synthweaving, will require significantly more materials to craft items to RE for MK 9 parts.

What cybertech pattern gets you 2/2/2? I know you said droid parts but I can't seem to find it on my cybertech.