Two new Alliance Alerts not working.

DeLaaNie

I have two alerts in my alliance tab that show only the names of the alerts but give no background information. Also, when I click on "Travel to Alert Location", nothing happens.

The new alerts are "Shining in the Darkness" and "Reclaiming Treasure". By the way, wasn't there supposed to be an alert for Bowdaar?

I have two alerts in my alliance tab that show only the names of the alerts but give no background information. Also, when I click on "Travel to Alert Location", nothing happens.

The new alerts are "Shining in the Darkness" and "Reclaiming Treasure". By the way, wasn't there supposed to be an alert for Bowdaar?

They announced last month Bowdarr was being pushed back to chapter XI. As for the other to, they had major issues getting the patch to work because of an alliance alert, so much so that maintenance was extended 7 hours, I imagine those two that show up have been disabled until they are hotfixed or until chapter XI.

They only mentioned one of them being bugged, but there are *two*

Wait.

Two? I've recruited all possible companions on my sage, yet I still only get the "Reclaiming Treasure" one. What's the other one? HK-55?

Edited by Alssaran

No, HK is available still. I have him already. The other one is Shining in the Darkness, which is given out by Sana-Rae, so it's quite possibly another Force-sensitive companion. (Kira, Jaesa, Nadia, or Ashara since we already have Xalek.)
Or it could be the following (in the spoiler tag:

Guss Tuno, based on the indication that he was the "Jedi-Man" that Blizz was working with in his recruitment mission.

Or it could be the following (in the spoiler tag:

Guss Tuno, based on the indication that he was the "Jedi-Man" that Blizz was working with in his recruitment mission.

Derp. Didn't think of that. Though it might be because he was technically a drop out that couldn't really control the Force properly. I just didn't consider him as a possibility.

Edited by LightstormDragon
Changing and adding information.

No, HK is available still. I have him already. The other one is Shining in the Darkness, which is given out by Sana-Rae, so it's quite possibly another Force-sensitive companion. (Kira, Jaesa, Nadia, or Ashara since we already have Xalek.)

So, the mission must be bugged too. I can't start Reclaiming Treasure, nor does Sana-Rae offer me any mission. I've completed all previous recruitment missions, as well as have her influence at 20.

It seems all recruitment missions in this patch are bugged one way or another.

So, the mission must be bugged too. I can't start Reclaiming Treasure, nor does Sana-Rae offer me any mission. I've completed all previous recruitment missions, as well as have her influence at 20.

It seems all recruitment missions in this patch are bugged one way or another.

The Blizz one works just fine. I haven't heard of anyone having any problems with it.

The Blizz one works just fine. I haven't heard of anyone having any problems with it.

Nope. I can't access it on either character. My Powertech, Sage, Sniper, and even my Sentinel are all locked out from it. I can see the alert listed "Reclaimed Treasure" "Contact: Juvard Illlip Oggurobb", but the description is empty. Neither can I "Travel to Alert Location" (it simply doesn't do anything at all), nor does he offer it to me when I talk to him.

This problem has persisted ever since I first logged in a few hours ago. Restarting the client didn't solve it.

So, the mission must be bugged too. I can't start Reclaiming Treasure, nor does Sana-Rae offer me any mission. I've completed all previous recruitment missions, as well as have her influence at 20..

Shining in the Darkness becomes available only after recruiting Blizz so you obviously haven't done all of them yet.

Reclaimed Treasure isn't the alert for Blizz. Blizz's alert is "Little Boss". You don't get that one until you've completed Chapter X.

Then that explains everything that is going on. Thank you. It sickens me how we were able to figure this out without shouting at each other...

Then there is only one question: Who is "Reclaimed Treasure"? I guess it's unknown...?

Then that explains everything that is going on. Thank you. It sickens me how we were able to figure this out without shouting at each other...

Then there is only one question: Who is "Reclaimed Treasure"? I guess it's unknown...?

Yeah. Bioware seems to be the only ones who knows, or has any idea who that's supposed to give us.

Edited by LightstormDragon

Nope. I can't access it on either character. My Powertech, Sage, Sniper, and even my Sentinel are all locked out from it. I can see the alert listed "Reclaimed Treasure" "Contact: Juvard Illlip Oggurobb", but the description is empty. Neither can I "Travel to Alert Location" (it simply doesn't do anything at all), nor does he offer it to me when I talk to him.

This problem has persisted ever since I first logged in a few hours ago. Restarting the client didn't solve it.

Yeah, I'm the same.

All The Best

i guess you have to finish chapter X - then you will get the Little Boss alert. Finish that and you get the Sana-Rae quest...

treasure quest is broken at the moment

and yes I finished chapter X but the quests don't work...so maybe Bio-ware is working on it?