When will Ilum Trading problem be addressed?

CaptianFordo

As a legitimate player, I've submitted several complaints/tickets against those who do it. I've never gotten a single reply back, but this ruins the game for anyone who tries to play the game legitimately. You can't do anything without the farming players preventing you from accomplishing a simple PVP daily or sick their Sith compadres on you for violating the "norm." I'm getting rather sick of this behavior and I'm sure this will be a subject that more than likely gets deleted, but I'm sick of it. It needs to be addressed ASAP.

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/AdinGillimar/

Edited by CaptianFordo

This is a flaw with people not developers. I have never seen it on my server even if it happens.

We have really good battles. The kills do not come as fast, but with an active community they will come.

Don't ever come to Mindtrick. This is the kind of mentality you can expect. What server are you on? I'll request a transfer there ASAP.

Don't ever come to Mindtrick. This is the kind of mentality you can expect. What server are you on? I'll request a transfer there ASAP.

I recommend Ajunta Pall and Kellers Void. Server transfers are coming soon. I highly recomend both of these servers. I know people like to kill Ilum on these forums but I have seen some epic 30 V 30 fights in Ilum on my server. We got what the devs intended.

If people wanna kill trade I advise leaving the server. Let the cheaters play with each other, valor 200 vs Valor 200.

Edited by richardya

At least Ilum works on your server.

Since Thursday on Jung Ma, Kills don't count for Valor or Quests. And Armaments aren't even 100% certain for credit.

Kills don't count in dailies? That is only if you kill someone like within a short period of them dieing. (I am not sure what that is) When kill trading is not happening that is kind of rare. I am pretty sure I get 20 valor a kill.

Edited by richardya

Those are the people that destroy MMO's. Also usually the first to get banned for hacks or duping whatever as well. Never are satisfied with playing the game as how it was intended. The worst kind are like the one in your screenshots. Spitting on her own realm like a spoiled little brat telling Imps to kill you cause your interfering in her little party. Some people just don't want to work for anything, everything needs to be handed to em. Glad that nonsense does not happen on my server. It's kill on sight for anyone rep or imp where i play.

Those are the people that destroy MMO's. Also usually the first to get banned for hacks or duping whatever as well. Never are satisfied with playing the game as how it was intended. The worst kind are like the one in your screenshots. Spitting on her own realm like a spoiled little brat telling Imps to kill you cause your interfering in her little party. Some people just don't want to work for anything, everything needs to be handed to em. Glad that nonsense does not happen on my server. It's kill on sight for anyone rep or imp where i play.

^This. This so much. You don't EVEN want to know how bad Imperial Kaas City is... Oh my God, it's bad.

Mind Trick is the worst server in TOR history so far. By far, the absolute worst.

Out of all the problems... BEING BETRAYED BY MY OWN FACTION?! Now that's something really damn bad. I shouldn't HAVE to leave Ilum, but I did.

I would suggest changing servers when they offer it. Would be a whole lot less stressful and be like a whole new pvp endgame when you get around the right kind of people. Wish they had one little private server on every mmo for these *******, and leave the rest of the community alone to play the game as how it was intended to be played.

If one faction is outnumbered and they get tired of being swarmed, then how does Bioware convince them that PvP is good and fun?

At least trading allows them to get their kills while also allowing the larger faction to get kills without driving the other side away.

Even if large-scale trading was declared illegal, how can Bioware stop me from calling a friend to get on his enemy faction character and let us trade kills against each other in some lonely corner of Ilum?

And how large-scale was what you showed? Four per side?

I think that it is just one of those things that is going to be around, and you can partake or not partake, but I don't see Bioware doing anything to stop it.

Not only are there bigger fish to fry, but I am not sure that this is really even a fish. Some sort of seafood perhaps, but not an actual fish.

How about you worry about yourself and not what other people in the game are doing?

"Waaagggghhhh... I wasn't invited to the cool kids party so I'm going to try and ruin what they are doing because I don't think it's right. Waaagggghhhh."

You took your screenshots, you submitted your ticket. Now shut up and move along. If you don't like what is being done, go somewhere else and do something. Stay there and fight it out (PvP) with a bunch of people, do something besides posting on the forums like a little baby.

Is there really any reason at all that you are complaining like a little baby on the forums? No one cares to hear your drivel! Go walk upstairs out of the basement and QQ to your mom. She probably doesn't want to hear your belly aching anymore either however.

How about you worry about yourself and not what other people in the game are doing?

"Waaagggghhhh... I wasn't invited to the cool kids party so I'm going to try and ruin what they are doing because I don't think it's right. Waaagggghhhh."

You took your screenshots, you submitted your ticket. Now shut up and move along. If you don't like what is being done, go somewhere else and do something. Stay there and fight it out (PvP) with a bunch of people, do something besides posting on the forums like a little baby.

Is there really any reason at all that you are complaining like a little baby on the forums? No one cares to hear your drivel! Go walk upstairs out of the basement and QQ to your mom. She probably doesn't want to hear your belly aching anymore either however.

Well i think you have about 600 other threads you need to address, cause it seems that every other one is crying about something ingame. Its supposed to be a team game. Faction vs Faction. The OP probably has pride in his realm and is a little irked when he finds jedi and sith drinking tea and eating cakes in the corner, let alone his allies calling for his death by the enemy. Some people believe in earning your keep not "if you cant beat em join em". Nobody in the real world would put up with that nonsense, not any kind of teams or workplace, this is only a game, but people tend to carry the same values over.... well most people.

Well i think you have about 600 other threads you need to address, cause it seems that every other one is crying about something ingame. Its supposed to be a team game. Faction vs Faction. The OP probably has pride in his realm and is a little irked when he finds jedi and sith drinking tea and eating cakes in the corner, let alone his allies calling for his death by the enemy. Some people believe in earning your keep not "if you cant beat em join em". Nobody in the real world would put up with that nonsense, not any kind of teams or workplace, this is only a game, but people tend to carry the same values over.... well most people.

LOL. You think "if you can't beat them, join them" doesn't fit happen in the real world? What planet are you from? Ever heard of a "gang?" How about "Riots?" It's all pretty much mob mentality and it happens quite frequently...

Pride in a realm? I guess I just look at things differently. It's a game. Period. End of discussion.

If you don't like what's happening in one area, go to another. If you truly enjoy the game, I'm sure there are multiple facets that complete that enjoyment. Do one of the other things. No one likes a little tattle tale. Suck it up and move on. If you find you aren't enjoying something, do something else. Maybe this game isn't for you.

I am one of the ones who already cancelled my account. I come to the forums until my time (6 months, gah) runs out. While I'm at work I post as this is the most enjoyable aspect of the game left for me and I still find it amusing and it passes the down time.

Gangs and rioters are not normally classified as normal individuals.Society shuns them. Unless "you" consider them so. You say turn the other cheek no one likes a tattle tell. Nobody likes a freeloader either. Hope that type of person never walks by to see your sister getting ***** with that attitude. If you choose to ignore problems or issues they never get fixed. Im pretty sure you were a Illum farmer since you take so much offense to the post. Prolly burnt out on the game with nothing left to do. Or you quit because of all the bugs not getting fixed. If everyone had your tude how would they get fixed, just ignore it, not your prob right. Edited by Koopababy

Gangs and rioters are not normally classified as normal individuals.Society shuns them. Unless "you" consider them so. You say turn the other cheek no one likes a tattle tell. Nobody likes a freeloader either. Hope that type of person never walks by to see your sister getting ***** with that attitude. If you choose to ignore problems or issues they never get fixed. Im pretty sure you were a Illum farmer since you take so much offense to the post. Prolly burnt out on the game with nothing left to do. Or you quit because of all the bugs not getting fixed. If everyone had your tude how would they get fixed, just ignore it, not your prob right.

Gangs and rioters are typically made up of normal individuals. Thanks for making yourself look like an even bigger arse by continuing to post.

Freeloading doesn't come into this equation. If you participate in combat, it can not and would not be considered freeloading. If you don't participate, you don't get credit.

As for my sister getting (*&^&$. Grow up dou*he*ag. This is a fu&*ing game. You really need to take a look at your priorities. If you consider a game part of real life and how people act ingame means they are like that in real life you really need to check yourself. It's people who assume like yourself that make everything in this world worse. You speak without knowing the truth or what a person is about. You're the typical witch hunt person. It's a great thing to live on this planet we have but it's a terrible thing that God let people like you exist. You are the reason I am pro-choice!

Gangs are made up of normal people? Rioters are normal individuals and then you acusse me of wanting to lead a witch hunt? those two things have alot in common genius. What crack are you smoking man. I condone cheating, you have no problem with it, and you make me out to be that bad guy. Think you need to reread whats going on here. Yes they are Freeloaders, you actually consider people standing there while one side kills them then they "switch" actual combat? Think you had your brain jiggled a little to much at one time or another. What if i told you it was hard for me to make money ingame because i just had to many exspenses, so i needed to start duping items to compensate, does that make it alright? You must be a sad little panda anyway to be trolling forums to a game you dont even play <shakes head>.

And why would a person act completely different ingame than in real life? think thats like, split personalities. Do you get on vent while gaming with your buddies and try to act like a different person?

Edited by Koopababy

Gangs are made up of normal people? Rioters are normal individuals and then you acusse me of wanting to lead a witch hunt? those two things have alot in common genius. What crack are you smoking man. I condone cheating, you have no problem with it, and you make me out to be that bad guy. Think you need to reread whats going on here. Yes they are Freeloaders, you actually consider people standing there while one side kills them then they "switch" actual combat? Think you had your brain jiggled a little to much at one time or another. What if i told you it was hard for me to make money ingame because i just had to many exspenses, so i needed to start duping items to compensate, does that make it alright? You must be a sad little panda anyway to be trolling forums to a game you dont even play <shakes head>.

And why would a person act completely different ingame than in real life? think thats like, split personalities. Do you get on vent while gaming with your buddies and try to act like a different person?

Gangs are actually made up of normal people. Some are abnormal and others are normal and are there under differing circumstances. It's nice to see you pay absolutely no attention to what's going on in America and every other country though. Thanks for bringing the nation down. Rioters fall under the same provision. Some are normal and fall into the "mob mentallity" while others are abnormal and behave like that all the time. Again, thanks for bringing down the nation with your fail that you believe are comebacks...

Trading actually is participation no matter what way you look at it. You log into the game and travel to a destination, pick up a quest, go to said area, meet with other people, talk with other people, kill said people, die yourself, go back to said location. Hmmmmmm.... yeah, that all requires active participation in said game. HELLO, THIS IS NOT CHEATING! I realize you must be a brain surgeon, but it's already been stated by CS that this is NOT CHEATING! Thanks for playing, good bye fool.

And yes, many people act differently ingame then they do in real life. It's a chance to get away. I don't go shooting people in the street with my pistol because they are a different color ( using this for faction as it's a visible difference (if you understand the concept because you're obviously inept at many things)) and proceed to kill them. Wowie, I must act the same ingame as I do in real life though because that's what games are there for. To be yourself in the game just like you are in real life and not to be used as a get away to a fantasy world where you can be anyone and do anything. Nope, that's not why games are made.

Seriously fool, go tell your mom you are a f*&%ing ret*rd and you need some help. Actually, cancel that. Your mom most likely already knows how much of a dild* you truly are.

Do you even read your own posts? The things you try to justify are absurd. Hard to bring down a nation thats full of people like you. LETS ALL SUPPORT OUR LOCAL GANG THUGS AND RIOTERS. THEY ARE WHAT MAKES THIS GREAT NATION.

Post that has nothing to do with anything I said, priceless. You just won the InterN3tz

ITT: a standard internet argument... both sides look silly.

gangs of "normal people"

ravaged sisters

"that's why im pro-choice"

oh god, my sides:D

Come on. The "that's why I'm pro-choice" is always a classic and I used it superbly! :)

On a side note:

Dumb people are fun to troll, muhahahaha

*Not you btw Jiblol*

Edited by Pumraa