View Single Post

MayhemofChaonus
02.21.2018 , 10:33 AM | #18
I'm only partially interested in solo modes for the Oricon ops, just because the fights with each master are epic. Really I'd settle for just a solo version of the Dread Council fight where each Dread Master is an elite with a little extra health than normal and a single, unique ability that matches their personality/role in the group. I feel facing four elites at once like that, solo (with NO JESUS DROID BIOWARE! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!) is enough of a challenge for solo/story players while also providing them with good story. Adding cutscenes before and after like they did with the first run-through of the Revan fight on Yavin 4 would be excellent as well. Then, after completing the fight in the story quest, you could repeat the solo mode fight as a Oricon Weekly, just like Yavin 4.

IMO, Oricon and the DM's deserved (and still do deserve) the Yavin 4 treatment FAR more than Revan. SoR is a fanfiction compared to the Dread War Arc.
"The weak will always be victims. That is the way of the universe. The strong take what they want, and the weak suffer at their hands. That is their fate; it is inevitable. Only the strong survive, because only the strong deserve to" - Darth Bane
May the Force forsake you