No heals in regs=automatic loss now?

Alizaro

Does it feel this way to you?

I know healers are now and have been something you want in a warzone but everyone is so geared now groups are dropping you through a stun when focus firing with relative ease.

It's hit and miss on the groups but it's starting to feel to me like if you don't have at least one healer may as well not queue unless you're ok with losing. Used to be if you had enough dps to power through their heals you could still win but everyone who plays a decent amount at all should be min maxed now.

All things considered, we should all be queuing ranked because it's getting to feel like ranked in regulars. Strongly considering bringing that 35 op up to 50.

Considered just running with 2 to lessen the odds of the other team having no healer either.

Well I guess your mileage may vary, but as dps players, most of us don't have the option of speccing heals. You as a healer solo queuing could push the envelope the other direction I suppose.

for normal standards, yeah. I mean I can switch off and be a solid DPSer if need be, but certainly far from a game changer. Best I will get out of my damage dealing for a full zone is around 200k, assuming I am still trying to assist in healing.

Still, when I load into a zone with two operative healers who do zero damage, I mean, you have to pick the best option available. Just means I'm 10-15 seconds behind everyone else at the start as I respec and refix my UI/keybinds.