Lightning ability in Legacy ???

JAMES_PRYDE

Yes, it is possible. All you have to do is complete all the story quests on a Sith Sorcerer

Sith inquisitor, not sorcerer. so It can be either Sorcerer OR Assassin, despite normal storm being a sorcerer ability.

And im afraid this is the only way I know of. But dont worry, there are other reasons to play one character on each faction, so use this as a bonus! A nice little incentive. :)

Have fun!

hmmmm, thanks.....its just I simply do not stand for Sith or Empire:p, even though I follow a (Jedi) version of the Sith code:cool:,hmm perhaps I can name my Empire toon "Jedi Sith" or "Good Sith" hahahah

You can still screw the empire at every chance, funny thing being most of the dark side choices actively harm the empire.

hmmmm, thanks.....its just I simply do not stand for Sith or Empire:p, even though I follow a (Jedi) version of the Sith code:cool:,hmm perhaps I can name my Empire toon "Jedi Sith" or "Good Sith" hahahah

my assassin was light side and my sorcerer that im working on now is going dark side. on the light side it was pretty much not destroying everything, but trying to rework the empire to stabilize it so i could then rule it.

dark side is basically destroy everything in your path :p both have their joys