Harbinger just got a rollback, any other servers get one?

JidaiDerriphan

It's worse than that:

- if you bought anything off the Cartel market, your packs / items are now gone, but so are your coins

- WZ wins and comms rolled back

- GTN transactions just gone

- inventory in mail transit just seems to be vanished.

I eagerly await someone to explain to me why BW is such a good company and we should be thankful for this kind of service. As one frustrated Harbinger person put it , Bioware is more like Malware at this point.

All my collector edition items even got rolled back but were remailed to me along with my Founder title, taun taun, fireworks and party Jawa. But i had to reset my UI lost a valor level and an actual level... normlay i dont' complain about issues and chaulk it up to it being an MMO... but this is just stupid and does defainlty need some sort of response.

All my collector edition items even got rolled back but were remailed to me along with my Founder title, taun taun, fireworks and party Jawa. But i had to reset my UI lost a valor level and an actual level... normlay i dont' complain about issues and chaulk it up to it being an MMO... but this is just stupid and does defainlty need some sort of response.

This happened to me last week... on ALL of my characters, 12 50s and 4 40ish... thats a lot of hotbar resetting.

I will be extremely *********** pissed off if I have to spend another 15 minutes per login to fix all my hotbars ...after just *********** doing it on each character I wanted to play last week.

EA is only concerned with making money, and if their game is playable is of secondary concern apparently. I get huge lag spikes, mail issues, inspect issues, now hotbar resets, its nearly unplayable.

Someone really needs to go to EAs upper management who makes all the business decisions for this game and start handing out punches to the face. Because those cigarrettes really could use one.

I'd really like a clear explanation of why there was a rollback in the first place, and how I am going to get my money back. I'll still be extremely pissed since I'd opened my packs and was happy with what I got, as I doubt I'll get that lucky twice, so it's a complete net loss, but at the very least I expect my Cartel Coins back.

Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Please be sure to check your cartel ledger to confirm that your coins, in fact, did not return automatically. Apologies for the inconvenience. Edited by JovethGonzalez

Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you rephrase "Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way"? Do you mean the items from the time we spent after the servers came up until before the rollback? I lost a Rakata chest, columi pants for the companion, the daily BH comm group finder reward and Rakghoul Conflicts. I want it back.

Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Apparently they do feel that way. Wow. Someone probably got fired at BW and said, "screw y'all, take this!" then ran to their desk and rolled back Harbinger.

Could you rephrase "Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way"? Do you mean the items from the time we spent after the servers came up until before the rollback? I lost a Rakata chest, columi pants for the companion, the daily BH comm group finder reward and Rakghoul Conflicts. I want it back.

He just said contact customer support. This is not the customer support you're looking for my friend.

I already put a ticket in and nothing happened -- am I supposed to call?

I don't care about the lost items (didn't get any back and I'm not holding my breath CS will get them to me ever), I care about the wasted hour or progress. Didnt say they would give us our progress back, my heroic quests I finished and class stories I finished that got reset...

How far did we get rolled back? 24 hours 48 hours 96 hours? Please respond to this questions, I really want to know.:confused:

*comes in Singing* Better Business Bureau~ Oh better Business Bureau, have I got a story for youuuuu~ It starts with a tale of bad customer service and ends with some poor folks getting shafted over services they paid foorrrrrr~

Though I am not a Harbinger player, I completely understand your alls pain. I hope your alls matter gets resolved quickly and efficently, however as many of you have stated "I'm not holding my breath.." ...well, again that just goes to show how much faith people have in Biofail at this point. :)

Any chance on getting a coherent explanation of WHY the server was rolled back?

This only seems to happen to us. There is never a warning, never any sort of compensation for the time and effort or rare drops lost, and never any reason given as to why it happens.

And it's been over 3 hours since I filed my in-game ticket. I'm disinclined to purchase anything from the Cartel Store again at this rate.

Sorry, I'm sure your claim is legit, I just couldn't help myself.

When I saw your post I thought to myself: "I lost a rakata chest piece too!

And some dreadguard leggings for Nadia (whom I've slept with). Yeah, yeah ..."

Edited by funkiestj