Wich class story has the most flirting for females?

Ixum

Hey,

Wanna get some flirting done as a female character :p Wich story has the most? Tried both agent and smuggler but those had far less than their male counterparts :(

Appreciate your help :t_smile:

There is no player class in which female players get as many or more [Flirts] as their male counterparts. None.

The Agent and Smuggler are the best off - I know femSmuggler has up to four one-night stands plus some entertaining individual [Flirt]s. The femWarrior, by contrast, sees two [Flirt]able characters in the entire class line. Two. (femSmuggler, male Agent, and male Warrior get that much before they finish their respective capital planets.)

Those are the only classes I have a feminine perspective for.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Female Smuggler

You can bang Dormus on Nar Shaddaa, that Twi'lek dude on I think Balmorra, an officer during the vault run, a Voss guy, Corso, and that's it if I remember right

Female Agent

You can bang the creepy dude on Hutta, Sanju Pyne, kiss that Chiss dude on Hoth, bang a fat guy on Nar Shaddaa who has a love for droids, Vector, Voss guy you can marry on Voss

Female Sith Warrior, only Quinn and Pierce.

Female Consular, only Tharan and Iresso (so far as I know)

Female Knight, only Doc

Trooper, only Aric (as far as I know)

Bounty hunter

If you pick the Hot Head option, you can 'marry' him, bang him and get the title of The Baronness. Torian.

SIth Inquisitor

A fine specimen of body type 3 Sith inq male on Alderaan and Andronikos

That's it as far as I remember.

Female Smuggler

You can bang Dormus on Nar Shaddaa, that Twi'lek dude on I think Balmorra, an officer during the vault run, a Voss guy, Corso, and that's it if I remember right

In addition,

there's that nice bland rich boy on Alderaan and - I'm told - you can get a FTB with Skavak before you get down and dirty...in the fighting sense. Yeah.

That brings the female Smuggler to one companion and six flings. That's not too shabby.

Edited by bright_ephemera

adding to Eanelinea's list for smuggler

FTB: Skavak and the alderaan guy Len

Flirt only: guy on Quesh, Cole Cantarus the CorSec guy,

Really????

Skavak? I never got that option. What a rip off. Damn you, Corso!

Jonas is just flirting, although he has a particularly fun set of flirts, especially if you have Aric out.

I think on the Republic side there are two general flirts all the females get during questing (there may be more but I'm only recalling two). One is that smarmy Senator's aide as you go into Coruscant and the other is in the Alderaan Bonus Series.

It's Jace Malcom!!! I totally squeed when I saw a real live Flirt option for him, totally awesome!!

Trooper gets a grand total of TWO characters she can even flirt with (within the class story) and only one who is ftb-able. And the JK has one, I think, just the one who is both flirtable and ftb-able.

It's been a couple months since I went through the bulk of the bh quests so I'm not remembering how many general flirts are available on the Imperial side, but they're mighty scarce.

Edited by iamthehoyden

Really????

Skavak? I never got that option. What a rip off. Damn you, Corso!

Ya, I was suprised too .

it takes a few clicks to get there so it is easy to miss and I even had Corso with me who was freaking out and asked if we were crazy. Skavak told him to go stand in the corner that cracked me up.

It's been a couple months since I went through the bulk of the bh quests so I'm not remembering how many general flirts are available on the Imperial side, but they're mighty scarce.

For general Imperial-lady flings, I remember finding:

One cyborg guy in the Nar Shaddaa bonus series

One one-off [Flirt] with a tubby supply officer on Hoth

Contrast with what men get: Darth Lachris, a Sith lady in the Nar Shaddaa bonus series, the elusive Thana Vesh, one one-off [Flirt] on Tatooine, two more on Taris, two one-offs on Belsavis...my lady Imperials can't even bat their eyelashes for 98% of their careers!

Oh, I finally located an old bookmark of somebody's playthrough notes on this topic for a few classes: http://nazzir.blogspot.com/2012/03/flirting-in-old-republic.html