Soo....knock backs...

Bloodgaze

I'm normally not one to qq on forum threads and chew my guildies ears off in vent instead, but, come the f*ck on. This sh*t is getting out of control...

I remember a time in MMOs where a ranged would actually have to kite melee characters around to keep away from them, now they just push one button and we're "dealt" with.

I'm normally not one to qq on forum threads and chew my guildies ears off in vent instead, but, come the f*ck on. This sh*t is getting out of control...

I remember a time in MMOs where a ranged would actually have to kite melee characters around to keep away from them, now they just push one button and we're "dealt" with.

Inb4 save your gap closers, use slows, stuns, and everything else at your disposal. Most ranged characters don't have multiple knock backs and if you are at all competent once you close the distance it should be pretty much over.

Have played Mara, Sent, and Shadow so far and don't really see any issue.

Also this:

The game would be much less strategic and quite dull without physics effects such as knockback.

How many oh shi** moments have you had that involved knockback?

Don't know why everyone just wants to button mash and expect to do well.

Edited by spencerfcp

way under exaggeration.

Knock backs, push, and pull are simply too much i think. Classes should simply have snares, stuns, and binds if you ask me and then you could run away from me-lee classes never been a problem before with other games and it is NOTHING NEW, but at least i never felt so frustrated by pvp. Knocking them off ledges is simply just too much to deal with for even a skilled player. if you gonna tell me i don't know my class just shut the hell up already.

It is simply getting way too much BS just to enjoy this game in pvp. The l2p crowd needs to put a sock in it already.

Edited by ReithKanaka

Inb4 save your gap closers, use slows, stuns, and everything else at your disposal. Most ranged characters don't have multiple knock backs and if you are at all competent once you close the distance it should be pretty much over.

Have played Mara, Sent, and Shadow so far and don't really see any issue.

Also this:

Don't know why everyone just wants to button mash and expect to do well.

People spam CC all day because there is so much of it and there is no reason not too. If CC broke on damage then there would be a tactical element to the game.

The AoE knockback/interupt on a 20 second cool down is just stupid. One of the more powerful abilities (especially in a game with traps and pits / balconies / platforms) on a 20 second CD - seriously don't know what the devs were thinking.