What did Bioware do to KP?

Last Tuesday the FP group I am in went into KP hm and downed Bone thrasher first time no problem and then got to the twins and took a little bit longer. This week we and we try him and when the adds pop we find it near impossible to tab to them or even click on them. So nearly every time Bone will enrage... What did you do Bio ware?

Why cant we tab through the targets now? Also what is with the long *** punting now? We have healers and ranged dps a good ways from the brick border and they still get knocked into the acid... The instance was fine why did you change it?

We finally started it in normal just to feel like we could make some progress. Well it felt good until we got to foreman crusher. Now we can have 2 healers on one tank and throwing there heals and the tank still goes down. Its like you turned Foreman dps way the hell up. This is in normal mode to.... Stop changing things that work just fine and work on what is bugged. :mad::rak_02:

Last Tuesday the FP group I am in went into KP hm and downed Bone thrasher first time no problem and then got to the twins and took a little bit longer. This week we and we try him and when the adds pop we find it near impossible to tab to them or even click on them. So nearly every time Bone will enrage... What did you do Bio ware?

Why cant we tab through the targets now? Also what is with the long *** punting now? We have healers and ranged dps a good ways from the brick border and they still get knocked into the acid... The instance was fine why did you change it?

We finally started it in normal just to feel like we could make some progress. Well it felt good until we got to foreman crusher. Now we can have 2 healers on one tank and throwing there heals and the tank still goes down. Its like you turned Foreman dps way the hell up. This is in normal mode to.... Stop changing things that work just fine and work on what is bugged. :mad::rak_02:

8 or 16?

We did KP HM to get our Nightscythes last night on 8-man and it wasn't too bad. I did experience issues with targeting the red add - but I've always had that issue since Bonethrasher is so big, but our ranged were able to kill it just fine. Foreman Crusher did hit pretty hard when the only cooldowns I had up were armor adrenal and endure pain, and I did get pretty low but our healers managed to keep me up through it. Granted I outgear the content, but I did accidentally forget to put my tanking pants back on so I was rolling around in battlemaster vindicator's pants the whole instance.

I guess I did notice the same things you're talking about here, but as I remember, these have always been issues and are unrelated to the patch yesterday.

We were just doing 8 man. The whole thing just seems funny. Before the patch we did Normal mode in 1.5 hrs and this time we could not get by Foreman Crusher. Also like I said before even in HM we have not wiped before the patch on Bone crusher and yesterday it was nearly impossible...

We are not all geared but more than is required for this in HM. We will be trying it thursday and hopefully we can push through it

We were just doing 8 man. The whole thing just seems funny. Before the patch we did Normal mode in 1.5 hrs and this time we could not get by Foreman Crusher. Also like I said before even in HM we have not wiped before the patch on Bone crusher and yesterday it was nearly impossible...

We are not all geared but more than is required for this in HM. We will be trying it thursday and hopefully we can push through it

Everything is fine for us good sir.