crew skill 6.0 to make cash

sabertoothjoe

If planning to craft stuff above 600 (e.g. level 75 items), you'll need to run lots of group content as well as join mega conquest guild on multiple characters, and then you might gain enough materials from those activities (materials not available elsewhere) to make a few dozen items a week.

If planning to craft stuff above 600 (e.g. level 75 items), you'll need to run lots of group content as well as join mega conquest guild on multiple characters, and then you might gain enough materials from those activities (materials not available elsewhere) to make a few dozen items a week.

I don't like the changes. At least with the last change I was able to craft gear for my own use and didn't have to run ops. Now I can't craft anything higher than what I have without the new Isotope... which you can't easily obtain. It's frustrating to say the least.

First time actually using the forums for anything and hope the Devs see this, but I'd like them to explain what were they thinking with the crafting requirements they put into 6.0. I mean you have to get blue-tier material from FPs and Operations and then purple-tier material from personal conquests to craft GREEN-tier armor just to get the components. This was never done before and it's alienating a lot of players this way. Can't imagine what this does to PvPers, but for someone like me who doesn't get to do Operations as much any more due to schedule this crushes my ability to craft not just for myself, but producing kits and augments to sell at pretty reasonable prices.

Honestly they just need to remove this restriction (because that's what it really is).

there was a lot of crafting feedback given on pts but the devs decided to ignore it and just increase the materials you got from nodes slightly (from a total of 15 per node to 20), sadly :(

Yeah I saw those threads. So the Devs just don't listen to anyone then? Kinda defeats the purpose of a PTS

MY current recommendation for crafting in 6.0 is....

DON'T

seriously, it's beyond korean grindfest MMO levels of insanity, and you'd easily spend BILLIONS of credits on it....

... instead sell all your crafting mats, for ridiculously high prices, and let the suckers waste their time and money