Shinarika - Jedi Shadow Guide (Tutorial-C)

Xinika

Youtube:

Jedi Shadow Guide

Watchmen

The Corsair

Notes:

New guide that focuses on infiltration/deception specs of Shadows and Assassins. Ability explanations, rotations and example fights are included in this package. As usual, a bonus treat is available towards the end of this segment. Hope you find this information useful and stay tuned!

Timeline:

0:10 - 1:08 : Infiltration: Abilities and you.

1:09 - 1:27 : Infiltration Rotation.

1:28- 1:41 : Infiltration: How to Burst.

1:42 - 2:27 : Example fights.

2:28 - 2:43: Bonus.

For Deception Assassins, please refer to here to understand your mirror's abilities:

http://jedi.well-of-souls.com/abilities_consular.html

is anyones shock hitting for 4.8k - 5.8k dmg ?

Yes. I crit for 5k as deception using shock (against low armor/expertise targets) or a full stack of discharge. Not every time, but when the stars aline. I have mostly champion gear with battlemaster weapon/focus and ear/implants. The rest is champ gear with crit surge / power surge mods.

Edited by Enexemander

Yes. I crit for 5k as deception using shock (against low armor/expertise targets) or a full stack of discharge. Not every time, but when the stars aline. I have mostly champion gear with battlemaster weapon/focus and ear/implants. The rest is champ gear with crit surge / power surge mods.

I crit for 5k+ on BM targets;)

Good infiltration/Deception how-to movie.

5k shocks/projects are easy when gear is modified and specced for willpower and power.

Force breach/Discharge is hilarious easy to get cause its internal damage.

Still, though, for its high burst and nice show-off in this movie, infil/decep is STILL the weakest in competitive PvP and for ranked WZ. Its more suited for 1vs1 and the lone wolf style. I guess most wont even play deception/infiltration when 1.2 hits. Maybe some die-hard fans will, but few they will be.

Nonetheless i hope the tree gets some loving and changes soon, because its a fun spec and i long to play it permanently. KC/Darkness gets dull fast when almost everyone plays it.

Good infiltration/Deception how-to movie.

5k shocks/projects are easy when gear is modified and specced for willpower and power.

Force breach/Discharge is hilarious easy to get cause its internal damage.

Still, though, for its high burst and nice show-off in this movie, infil/decep is STILL the weakest in competitive PvP and for ranked WZ. Its more suited for 1vs1 and the lone wolf style. I guess most wont even play deception/infiltration when 1.2 hits. Maybe some die-hard fans will, but few they will be.

Nonetheless i hope the tree gets some loving and changes soon, because its a fun spec and i long to play it permanently. KC/Darkness gets dull fast when almost everyone plays it.

It's unfortunately true and I hope to see more group viability in the future. All it's good for is very small scale action. Duels, 2v2, 3v3 at best.

Edited by Xinika