The Green Jedi

Tremed

The Green Jedi are a faction of Jedi devoted to the protection of Corellia, yet we only hear of them at the end zone and barely meet them on either faction. I have not yet completed every classes story line, so I was wondering if the Green Jedi played any important roll in the story arc, or have I just gotten my hopes up for an under developed faction?

P.S Please try to avoid any spoilers for those who do not wish to know by using the spoiler wrap.

They haven't been explored really at all in the the Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior, Smuggler or the Imperial Agent story lines. Those are the 4 50s I have, I'm not sure about the other. Though if one story did delve into The Green Jedi I'd put my money on the Jedi Consular, but I could be wrong.

They play a VERY MINOR role in Bounty Hunter story line

Jun Seros, the Jedi Master that has drug the hunter's name through the mud and murdered all of the hunter's colleagues, is in the Green Jedi stronghold towards the end of the Hunter story. The Hunter must assault the stronghold and kill Seros. In the cutscene before the fight you see Seros interacting with some of the masters of the Green Jedi.

Bounty Hunter. Starts in Chapter 1, this is where you first cross paths. Goes overboard in Chapter 2. All out awesome brawl in Chapter 3. Their leader messed with the wrong Hunter, get your print screen ready, some really awesome shots in that fight.

That guy is not the leader of the Green Jedi. He is one of the big Masters of the higher overall Jedi Order, and chief adviser to the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic.

He is in the Green Jedi stronghold at the end to help them organize a resistance against Imperial invasion.

I wished I could join the green jedi from the moment I met them with my JK. They should really add options like that so there are more than 1 or 2 ways to go, at or after the class story ending.

I would also like to know more about them. Wookieepedia has some info though.

Edited by Gokkus

Well in Corellia on both sides the play an important role. OP, not sure if you are rolling and Imp character, but the flip side on Corellia is interesting.

Aside from that and a few cross references on other toons, their story is not really flushed out at all. However, I've always thought this is something that they, BW, will come back to in future content. Pure speculation on my part, but it seems logical given the importance of Corellia and the interesting fact that these Green Jedi seem to be their own faction without a seat on the Jedi Council.

The Hunter aided Tormen in subjugating Corellia by capturing rebel leaders and forcing them to sign a treaty dictating Corellia' succession from the Republic. Master Seros knew the treaty was a sham to draw the Supreme Chancellor from Coruscant to ratify it and convinced Janarus that he could rally the Green Jedi against the Sith invasion of the planet. He later encountered his quarry on the same planet. Instead of calling on his fellow Jedi to assist him in arresting the mercenary, he sent them away. He and the Hunter exchanged words before engaging in battle. Despite his skill in the Force, Seros was defeated. As he lay dying, Seros boasted that while he may have failed to arrest the Hunter, he'd at least distracted the Hunter while his compatriots rescued Darth Tormen's captives and tear up his sham treaty. However, he was mistaken, as Tormen slaughtered the entire team of Green Jedi. However, the Hunter refused to let him have the last laugh, revealing that all this was not just to kill him, but to get to the Supreme Chancellor and they both walked into a trap. Realizing what he had done, Seros attempted to rise to his feet, only for the Hunter to kill him.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jun_Seros_(Jedi)

16:15 is where the BH and Tormen fight them off.

They play their role as extremely pathetic enemies who are crushed by the Sith/Empire. Anyway they are a major part of the Corellia main planetary storyline for the Empire side.

From my perspective (yes I am hardcore Sith/Empire) most of the Jedi look dumb and pathetic. But these Green Jedi are especially dumb and pathetic. So don't get your hopes up and don't expect too much from them.

Edited by Path-x

They haven't been explored really at all in the the Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior, Smuggler or the Imperial Agent story lines. Those are the 4 50s I have, I'm not sure about the other. Though if one story did delve into The Green Jedi I'd put my money on the Jedi Consular, but I could be wrong.

Nope, not explored in the JC story.