[Suggestion] Permanent Reusable Stims of the Past

Linebaugh

I remember a while back, I was able to craft reusable nano-infused might sims. I have been away from the game for a while now, and although I still have the icon on my ability's list, I can no longer make them.

I asked support, via ticket, if they were cancelled or if there was something added in order for me to get them back again, and was advised to post in the suggestion box, which I did not find, so posting here.

Thanks for reading and any information would help.

The suggestion subforum is located in the general discussion subforum. The reusable you referenced and all others available at that time were removed from the game. The icons remained if a character had them hot keyed at the time. With the Crisis On Umbara flashpoint, some reusables were introduced again, but none of the older ones were brought back, so you are currently out of luck for the ones you used to have. Any that were in existence at the time were converted to artifact quality one-time use consumables.

I remember a while back, I was able to craft reusable nano-infused might sims. I have been away from the game for a while now, and although I still have the icon on my ability's list, I can no longer make them.

I asked support, via ticket, if they were cancelled or if there was something added in order for me to get them back again, and was advised to post in the suggestion box, which I did not find, so posting here.

Thanks for reading and any information would help.

In this case I doubt they exist anymore. Might stims were based on the Strength ability we had at launch.

However all of the original stats Strength, Cunning, Aim, Willpower have been replaced by the stat Mastery.