16-man DPS Leaderboards

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those scores on the first page are standiing ranking ?

Beoceuse yesturday on Grob'trock NiM 16 man i scored 5 000 DPS quite easly ...

With Powertech Advanced Proto. not even single 186 mod on me ...

I would submit it if we won ;p but we died in enrage cos a lot of ppl died early.

But still i belive that even 6 k DPS is achiveable here is you are godlike AoEer.

And btw - We use Parsec not Tor Parse in our guild (Honour) - is that why the diffrence in numbers ?

Heh I see Narci is here as well ;]

Edited by Angamir

Huge irony that the difference between NiM and Nim Lite is that you are meant to hit the adds.

I guarantee you Narci could top any of the silly rankings form the first page.

3.3 k DPS on Draxus - I can do that easly on Powertech AP if i AoE like crazy, and I hear he can do 4k DPS here.

Nefra - I score 3,5 k DPS there without even trying !

Maybe i am looking at bad leaderboards but the numbers there are silly - every decent player can score top 5 there anytime !

Edited by Angamir

Don't wanna break it to any of you, but leaderboards haven't been updated since like one-two weeks after Dread Fortress Nightmare came out, Board prolly stopped playing, and I doubt that he would include non-nightmare power parse :p The reason the parses are so "bad" on most bosses is that they were done the first or second week when guilds were still progressing on it and the bosses had Nightmare Power. Edited by RikuvonDrake

Yep, Boarder/Paowee did take a break from SWTOR. His job schedule changed. It looks like his site (swtorboard.org) also is no longer hosted. I have no idea if he'll ever play SWTOR again or contribute to SWTOR community content, but it is likely that the original post of this thread will never be updated.