View Single Post

Jiminison
12.16.2013 , 03:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by THoK-Zeus View Post
Actually i got what i wanted. I feared they would nerf me by a lot, instead i got buffs.

I can understand if people hate it when the flair of self-healing is gone.
However i can't understand it, if people are claiming that these changes are a nerf, when that is not true.

I am not shouting down anyone, but if people are not bringing any arguments to prove points but instead try to insult and defame me, i will change the tone of my posts accordingly.

No it isn't. That would mean i would invest time in my posts. When people are not bringing any arguments to Support their Points, etc... it doesn't take long to respond. I would really like to discuss, but currently that is not possible for most of the threads .
For pvp and world pvp it was a nerf. See where this game is once they completely disenfranchise the pvp community little nerf here little nerfs there. Pve players like to marginalize us and claim we are a small part of the game you are wrong completely wrong ,you guys come too our servers and try to change our culture we do not go to pve servers complaining about you guys and how your culture is, that example tells me you guys can't even strand your selves. Bw can depend on their algorithms to perpetuate the myth that pve is king in mmo's and should get first consideration in all decisions but they are not considering the psychology of copetetivness and the pvp player and what we bring to mmo's with out us all mmo's die. Or they can keep pumping out content 1000% more than they do now to keep pve'rs happy with out us , the pvp population is low maintenance just keep it fair and balanced as possible point us in a direction and let us play,thats it! BW knows this so I do not get why they want too make pve'ers their main focus and ignore our needs and wants. Bring back self heals as a passive choice in our tree and dump one of our many useless talents. So if you click new passive you no longer get the DR buff and instead we get our self heals back please listen to us BW.