The only thing I buy in the Cartel is...

babygirl_usa

The only thing I buy in the Cartel is more cargo hold space because I'm a pack rat. =P The things that I want I have to earn through PVP WZ/Ranked WZ and Black Hole; and Black Hole is getting boring when you do it over and over again and it doesn't give much comms to be able to buy much of anything. Grrr...but I did like the latest update. So am still happy as a clam. =)

This is why I while not a big F2P fan so far I am happy with this incarnation.

My cartel coins have gone too

2 account wide extra inventory slots

1 account wide extra cargo hold

Account wide rocket boots on max upgrades

1 extra character slot

And a few other assorted goodies.

Along with this I have also enjoyed the cartel packs immensely-- by waiting until a week after each new one goes live and cherrypicking items I want as the prices have gone down. Have made a decent profit on a few pieces too when they were placed into the GTN at costs way lower'n market rate.

I tend to buy a couple of each new pack. But otherwise its just been xp boosts for alts and one set of gear as my mains a shadow I was desperate not to look like a trucker in a bridesmaid dress. I'm actually pretty happy with the whole ftp thing. Once I've got every class to 50 maybe I won't be then but for now I'm enjoying things.

Just having a general discussion, perhaps? Hey, that's the name of this forum. What a coincidence.

Thank you, Nemhauser! At least I wasn't trolling. :) We know how much we love love love trolls. I just felt like sharing. Besides it's my privilege to be able to post. :)

I tend to buy a couple of each new pack. But otherwise its just been xp boosts for alts and one set of gear as my mains a shadow I was desperate not to look like a trucker in a bridesmaid dress. I'm actually pretty happy with the whole ftp thing. Once I've got every class to 50 maybe I won't be then but for now I'm enjoying things.

Which server are you in? I only have one 50 and a 42 so far. Imagine lots of 50s. Or soon to be 55s. Yay!