[Help Needed] Guide needed for Sith Jug (Vengence spec) PVE 5.6

EternalArrow

I've been asking ingame & looking all over ze web and guides i do find are outdated & ingame ppl dont really answer what i need to know... 1st i'm super bad with stats meaning telling me which stats i need at which numbers does literally nothing for me sadly :( so i need someone who's good with a Vengeance Sith Jug (PVE) to tell me exactly how many enhancements of which stat i need, augments, the 2 relics & which stim to get.

Please dont troll post or typical "haha you nub l2p etc..." i'm looking for someone who actually knows this stuff to help me out so i can start enjoying my jug to the fullest and gear it up.

Ty to anyone who helps

Edited by EternalArrow

All 3 replies are exactly the opposite of what i asked for, all of that i can find anywhere but none of it tells me what i asked for in my post...

Ok, ok, you're right we were all sort of jerks and went off on stuff thst wasn't important to what you asked.

I'm no theory crafter so I'm a horrible person to answer your question. If you need rotation, ability, how to dps with the spec, stuff rydarus' guide works. It's how I got started in vigi. I'm not half as good as he is. And PvP will tend to mean you get a much less optimal rotation in general. But the basics are the same. For PvP strategy I could be useful. But thst is far more situational than class based.

For gear, honestly I have a buddy I give the class and spec to and ask him what he needs to make my stuff.

The little bit I've managed to gather is: don't gear for accuracy in PvP.

And something about alacrity cutoff points where nothing between like 750 and 1860 is useful because of the way the game rounds the global cooldown or something.

Please someone with better theory knowledge reply.

well for how you want to stat your gear will be up to you, if you want to do the low alacrity or high alacrity but for the relics any dps will use focused retribution and serendipitous assault and for the stim if you want you can use proficient to help the accuracy cap of 110% so you would be able to drop some accuracy augs. but if you dont want to do that you can use a versatile stim for more mastery and power

Ok, ok, you're right we were all sort of jerks and went off on stuff thst wasn't important to what you asked.

I'm no theory crafter so I'm a horrible person to answer your question. If you need rotation, ability, how to dps with the spec, stuff rydarus' guide works. It's how I got started in vigi. I'm not half as good as he is. And PvP will tend to mean you get a much less optimal rotation in general. But the basics are the same. For PvP strategy I could be useful. But thst is far more situational than class based.

For gear, honestly I have a buddy I give the class and spec to and ask him what he needs to make my stuff.

The little bit I've managed to gather is: don't gear for accuracy in PvP.

And something about alacrity cutoff points where nothing between like 750 and 1860 is useful because of the way the game rounds the global cooldown or something.

Please someone with better theory knowledge reply.

And if i wanted to read and learn about stats and all them shinanigans i would, what i asked was simply how many of each augmentations items i should use & enhancement items for which ever build is best for PVE Vengence Juggernaut (so low alacrity or high, which one is better) if i wanted to learn all the details i wouldn't be asking for just augmentation & enhancement info now would i... so can i get a reply on this or will i keep getting reply's like this being sarcastic and answering me everything else that doesn't help me at all in knowing how many augments & enhancements i actually need for each stat so i can finally get the gear i need for my toon -.-

Ok there r 2 different builds atm for all melee classes due to how the gcd rounds. With full min maxed gear and the high alacrity build u want to run 6 alacrity enhancements and 5 alacrity augments. For accuracy u want to run 1 enhancement 3 augmentd and the accuracy stim. For crit u want to run 3 enhancements and 6 augments also your crystals should be crit as well.

For the low alacrity build u want to run 1 alacrity enhancement and 5 augments. The same 1 enhancement, 3 augs and 1 stim for accuracy. For crit u want to run 8 enhancements and 2 crystals. The last 6 augments u want to use mastery augments.

This is for pve.

Ok there r 2 different builds atm for all melee classes due to how the gcd rounds. With full min maxed gear and the high alacrity build u want to run 6 alacrity enhancements and 5 alacrity augments. For accuracy u want to run 1 enhancement 3 augmentd and the accuracy stim. For crit u want to run 3 enhancements and 6 augments also your crystals should be crit as well.

For the low alacrity build u want to run 1 alacrity enhancement and 5 augments. The same 1 enhancement, 3 augs and 1 stim for accuracy. For crit u want to run 8 enhancements and 2 crystals. The last 6 augments u want to use mastery augments.

This is for pve.

For easier reading:

For PVE:

High alacrity dps build: 6 alac enh, 5 alac augs.

Accuracy: 1 enh, 3 augs, and stim

Crit: 3 enh, 6 augs, crystals

Low alacrity dps build:

Alacrity: 1 enh, 5 augs

Accuracy: 1 enh, 3 augs, stim

Crit: 8 enh, crystals

Mastery: 6 augs

Thank you! For PvP do you dump acc into crit or mastery?

For easier reading:

For PVE:

High alacrity dps build: 6 alac enh, 5 alac augs.

Accuracy: 1 enh, 3 augs, and stim

Crit: 3 enh, 6 augs, crystals

Low alacrity dps build:

Alacrity: 1 enh, 5 augs

Accuracy: 1 enh, 3 augs, stim

Crit: 8 enh, crystals

Mastery: 6 augs

Thank you! For PvP do you dump acc into crit or mastery?

I'd say for PvP only use low alacrity build and yeah, Mastery augs. May be one crit? Definitely not worth going over 2k cri rating.

Thanks!!

Any chance someone could get some rough numbers up for us in the peanut gallery who *might* try and build something along these lines :).

• 2 months later...
And if i wanted to read and learn about stats and all them shinanigans i would, what i asked was simply how many of each augmentations items i should use & enhancement items for which ever build is best for PVE Vengence Juggernaut (so low alacrity or high, which one is better) if i wanted to learn all the details i wouldn't be asking for just augmentation & enhancement info now would i... so can i get a reply on this or will i keep getting reply's like this being sarcastic and answering me everything else that doesn't help me at all in knowing how many augments & enhancements i actually need for each stat so i can finally get the gear i need for my toon -.-

You want a teacher and then you tell the teachers to pound sand...Read or suffer...

Thanks!!

Any chance someone could get some rough numbers up for us in the peanut gallery who *might* try and build something along these lines :).

Assuming you mean high alacrity build for PvE, that means in full 248 and new augments.

Critical: 1594

Alacrity: 1876

Accuracy:752

For low alacrity build generally the advice is to hit that 721 Alacrity using the setup described above and then get ~1900 Critical and the rest into Mastery, exact numbers for critical and mastery depends on your gear and so on, but as long as you understand the general thought behind it you will be fine.

Edited by RikuvonDrake