2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures. No way a marauder with power augments and >0 crit rating gets #1 parse. It amuses me how guildies defends someone who doesn't know basics of his own class, telling others to L2P.

But cheating? Pathetic.

So your dispatch and master strike aren't supposed to increase in damage the more times you upload?

Figures. No way a marauder with power augments and >0 crit rating gets #1 parse. It amuses me how guildies defends someone who doesn't know basics of his own class, telling others to L2P.

But cheating? Pathetic.

I've done some research into incorporating small amounts of Crit Rating, haven't gathered enough data yet for anything final but it seems that both 62 and 124 Crit rating led to a significant(50-100DPS) increase in median parse value while also increasing the low end minimum parse when weighed against 100 Power stacking. Granted this was only 5 parses with each, but it's worth looking into.

everything ive gathered in my experience on my toons is generally all classes want at least a little crit once beyond 72 gear, relatively speaking im going to make a shot in the dark saying roughly 140-150 crit in full 78's for a class that has no surge tallents or the like.

It's the power augment part I'm refeering to as bad. Should've used 'when >0 crit' instead of 'and >0 crit'.

/shrug couldn't care less about how he gears now, after all that OMGIMTOTALLYNOTCHEATINGGUISE, truth came out anyways. I would appreciate it if he'd remove his log from TORParse since it's openly illegitimate but whatever, I'll beat it when I get the implants. And have 20 hours to spare again :D

I'm just gonna say one last thing,that being that it doesn't say anywhere in the rules at this moment that someone can be banned from the leaderboards for cheating,not whether the owner of the thread changes that in the future or not is up to him,I'm just pointing out that the rules don't forbid him from posting for what he did. Go read them for yourself if you don't believe me but that's what they say right now.

Yeah! Let this cheating kumquat back into the running! And while you're at it, let Lance Armstrong back into the Tour de France! Also, OJ did it.

/shrug couldn't care less about how he gears now, after all that OMGIMTOTALLYNOTCHEATINGGUISE, truth came out anyways. I would appreciate it if he'd remove his log from TORParse since it's openly illegitimate but whatever, I'll beat it when I get the implants. And have 20 hours to spare again :D

.......Dude. It'a a game. I know he cheated, and that's not right, but is it really so important to have the best parse that you even want him to remove his from TORParse? I'm as much an advocate of friendly competition towards the goal of improving everyone as a whole as the next guy, but the actual parse number means very little. Having a top parse usually just means you got the luckiest string of crits. It doesn't definitively determine who is better at their rotation, or even how they perform on bosses.

I dunno. This is the internet. Opinions abound, and that's what this is: an opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. It just seems a bit too much of an overreaction considering what parsing is all about. =) Also KTap, y u so far ahead? *cry*

.......Dude. It'a a game. I know he cheated, and that's not right, but is it really so important to have the best parse that you even want him to remove his from TORParse? I'm as much an advocate of friendly competition towards the goal of improving everyone as a whole as the next guy, but the actual parse number means very little. Having a top parse usually just means you got the luckiest string of crits. It doesn't definitively determine who is better at their rotation, or even how they perform on bosses.

I dunno. This is the internet. Opinions abound, and that's what this is: an opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. It just seems a bit too much of an overreaction considering what parsing is all about. =) Also KTap, y u so far ahead? *cry*

But that's the whole point - this is entire thread is about who gets the best PARSE, not who is best at rotations (though that does play into it) or who performs better on bosses. That is the competition. The best parse. So let people compete for that.

But that's the whole point - this is entire thread is about who gets the best PARSE, not who is best at rotations (though that does play into it) or who performs better on bosses. That is the competition. The best parse. So let people compete for that.

Fair enough. I was under the impression most DPS leaderboards had a secondary purpose besides just a high number (like getting better at rotation and such). If that isn't the case with this board, I rescind my previous statement and will go back to trying to get 3200 =P

But cheating? Pathetic.

Not just defending a guilde but a friend would be worries if we showed now support when we were told that he was being truthful which turns out he was not regardless he is still a friend and i dont really care we clear all content and have fun thats all i care

Not just defending a guilde but a friend would be worries if we showed now support when we were told that he was being truthful which turns out he was not regardless he is still a friend and i dont really care we clear all content and have fun thats all i care

So defending a guildmate involves solely making personal attacks at someone who makes a legitimate statement involving a parse that is questionable on 4 levels? Legit.