New Patch - New Bugs

I assume (aka hope to flying spaghetti monster) that a Reset Active Operations fixes him not respawning. We tend to do this anyway because of all the attempts where the floor doesn't respawn properly.

As for 2 lightning balls on one person, that is just completely awful. Nobody is ever gonna survive that without some sort of immunity

Well I'm glad I got my infernal title before they broke Soa even more. It's going to be nearly impossible for anyone to get this now, as resetting the phase disqualifies you from the title. I'm guessing most people who don't already have the title are going to have trouble 1 shotting Soa on nightmare with two balls going for the same person. Good work Bioware! Fix 1 issue, cause 2 more!

Edit: P.S: That's some epic music on that video. Did you guys see him not reset multiple times in a row? Cause I've seen that bug before, but it happened once in a blue moon.

Edited by Brownprobe

Edit: P.S: That's some epic music on that video. Did you guys see him not reset multiple times in a row? Cause I've seen that bug before, but it happened once in a blue moon.

No, we were doing title for alts and were only half an hour in... was really a shame. Especially since the instance reseted all by itself when we all left this one.

Haven't had that bug before today and it happened twice (not in a row though).