HM Jindo Krey: False emperor

After putting false emperor on farm for a few days, today it seems with the new patch, that the Jindo Krey encounter on Hard mode False Emperor has bugged out.

The turret console mechanic at combating the ship seems to no longer work as intended. Has anyone else had this problem as of TODAY?

jindo krey has been bugging fr us off and on

turrets shoot the ship

laser hits ship

ship doesn't retreat

we hit ship REPEATEDLY with laser, ship doesn't retreat an it eventually kills us

it seems to only happen on any attempts to shoot the ship past round 2

and sometimes itdoesn't bug at all

I DUNNO MAN

I've found that always shooting from the center turret when the ship is in the middle and waiting until it's all the way back in place each time seems to keep it from bugging so far. Haven't tried it since the patch since I have all the columi gear from hard modes.

I'm with Soulfringe's group doing the instance, think it was our 4th attempt it went smooth and didn't bug out with the ship not going backwards. So it is doable you just have to get lucky and hope it doesn't bug out :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried at least 12 times tonight, Turrets don't deactivate the ships targeting system and it just keeps going gaining up to 400% damage.

Let's hope tonight's maintenance actually fixes something. Can't even count how many bugs are in HM and Normal Flashpoints...

Way to keep your subscribers happy :p

We have completed this FP several times and have not noticed any of these bugs. What I have noticed is that recently the ship ONLY goes to the center console. Maybe we are getting lucky, but it seems odd. This is almost the easiest encounter in the instance aside from that one mob with like 10 health.

Seen this bug before.

1. You need to make sure you get on the center turret quick enough and shoot at the ship before the ship moves.. once the ship moves, shooting it with turrets (center, left, right) was ineffective. I suggest having two people just run to the middle turret at start of the fight as Jindo love to grapple one person.

2. When the ship gets closer, don't use the turret right away, sometimes it won't register, wait a second or two and then hit the turret.

Yeah we wiped on him like 7 times today. They ship just kept rising. We did manage on the 7th (spaming interupts all the time) and just using the middle turret.

The 3 first runs we wiped when the ship was @ 200% I was at almost full HP and he just smacked me for 12k+dmg (singel hit). No animations or channeld stuff when that happend. Just his ordinary blaster attack. Was really frustrating since that takes a really good chunk out of my HP, 10 secs after I was dead.

And the team wiped.

But as some1 else said above me...

Interupt everything exept grapple and jetcharge and it's cool.

Have your two assigned turret clickers run to the middle turret asap and use it right from the start. Whenever the ship comes close both run to it and use the middle one at all times. It seems if the ship goes left or right or you use one other than the middle it bugs out.

I actually noticed something very weird about HM FE after the patch.

The mobs hit like a truck compared to before the patch. Might have been the healer lacking, but I never noticed that scale of damage before.

The Jindo Krey fight in particular was bugged to hell when we did it. There was no ship interaction, it just sat there. We just burned jindo down without using any turrets, he never entered shield, he just fought us and died.

I actually noticed something very weird about HM FE after the patch.

The mobs hit like a truck compared to before the patch. Might have been the healer lacking, but I never noticed that scale of damage before.

The Jindo Krey fight in particular was bugged to hell when we did it. There was no ship interaction, it just sat there. We just burned jindo down without using any turrets, he never entered shield, he just fought us and died.

The same exact thing happened to me on my last run.

We were all like "umm... ok... w/e."

It is pretty buggy. Sometimes it works ok, other times the turrets dont damage the ship, and rarely you get lucky and the ship just does nothing.

Also don't interrupt the warhead cast. Those missiles damage him as well. It's usually cast on the tank or other melee so you can hit him quite a few times with those. Makes tanking less of a bore too.

Edited by Havocx