PvP Records Thread

Cilas

I'd like to see a different POV screenshot of this please. are you a sorcerer or an assassin? I didn't see any protection numbers.

He's a Sorc and he can't take any more screenshots as it's already happened. I believe the attack was force lightning. Remember that with these xp weekends some noobs are coming into WZ's with no Expertise and like 11k/12k hp. Smoke is guild leader of Mayhem.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a Sorc and he can't take any more screenshots as it's already happened. I believe the attack was force lightning. Remember that with these xp weekends some noobs are coming into WZ's with no Expertise and like 11k/12k hp. Smoke is guild leader of Mayhem.

Sorry but no way a sorc had 11k in a single hit. Either death field bugged and combined the numbers on the board or force lightning counted all of the ticks as a single hit. Both are bugs and not counted on any of the records threads

Sorry but no way a sorc had 11k in a single hit. Either death field bugged and combined the numbers on the board or force lightning counted all of the ticks as a single hit. Both are bugs and not counted on any of the records threads

Even with all crits, there's no way Lightning is doing 11k anyways. I'd say either death field or chain lightning.

• 2 weeks later...
are you going to review all the previous posts?

I'm going to move the pre-2.0 records down to my second post and retain them. then I will use the same categories and start over with a blank slate for the server to fill!

Other servers claim POT5 doesn't stack up because our numbers were generally lower than other servers... But you can't go by numbers. Other servers have more people in pve gear, higher numbers. Other servers purposefully have 30min novare coast matches, higher numbers. Other servers used to forbid the use of bubble stun, higher numbers. List goes on.

Other servers claim POT5 doesn't stack up because our numbers were generally lower than other servers... But you can't go by numbers. Other servers have more people in pve gear, higher numbers. Other servers purposefully have 30min novare coast matches, higher numbers. Other servers used to forbid the use of bubble stun, higher numbers. List goes on.

facetanking drones

Edited by PerronCedric