View Single Post

PaxSithari
04.27.2019 , 11:50 PM | #9625
So, that just happened. Ran Korriban Incursion Vet on my merc healer with 3 people in the same guild. 2 70s and a 30something. I've never seen someone in 250 gear (DPS sin, mara, 30something merc queued as healer) be so paper thin. Worse, everything was taking forever to die. Almost wiped on trash. Did I mention 250 gear?

Aside from not knowing mechanics, standing in red circles, standing in even redder circles, dying and needing battle rez, going through 4 cycles of Vent Heat on a boss because they needed that much healing, needing to Vent Heat on trash...

The best part? Get to final boss. At 10%, all 3 DC at the same time. Not even joking - see "Fool 1 disconnected" "Fool 2 disconnected" "Fool 3 disconnected". I kill boss by myself, wait a good 10 minutes (partially because I wanted to see if a vote kick could work, partially because I am a masochist), and gave up.

And the worst part, I can't even ignore them, they're offline.

So, mental note of not grouping with some Ziost-based guild in the future.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik
RIP The Shadowlands