will revan and satele shan ever meet?

-Swag-

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping not. The less Official Revan I have to ignore and the fewer pieces of game content I'm forced to avoid in order to enjoy my gaming experience, the happier I am. Revan is a PC. I don't care if she's a Star Wars PC and not a typical BioWare PC, she's still a PC, someone whose every word, thought and motive was once completely under the gamer's control. Obsidian made a serious mistake in trying to force Avellone's own particular past, motives and personality onto Revan, and it damaged their game for a lot of people, and it mystifies me that BioWare has compounded that mistake with the Foundry/Taral V storyline. If the new creative staff is more respectful of player choice and player attachment to their PCs and stays the hell away from all things Revan and Exile, it can only be a good sign for the future of this game's story content.

They should have allready when revan was free from stasis he went to the Jedi council before going to the foundry unless Satale wasn't present.

this^^ at the end of the prison he goes to typhon so id be surprised if he didn't meet her as she leads the jedi after all.

but i would like to see that meeting as it would be interesting in how it went.

that being said jedi arnt supposed to have contact with family and although revan is her great great granddad maybe it still counts.

this^^ at the end of the prison he goes to typhon so id be surprised if he didn't meet her as she leads the jedi after all.

but i would like to see that meeting as it would be interesting in how it went.

that being said jedi arnt supposed to have contact with family and although revan is her great great granddad maybe it still counts.

yeah i hope we can get a Bioware reply on this , would of loved to see what happened

I'm really hoping not. The less Official Revan I have to ignore and the fewer pieces of game content I'm forced to avoid in order to enjoy my gaming experience, the happier I am. Revan is a PC. I don't care if she's a Star Wars PC and not a typical BioWare PC, she's still a PC, someone whose every word, thought and motive was once completely under the gamer's control. Obsidian made a serious mistake in trying to force Avellone's own particular past, motives and personality onto Revan, and it damaged their game for a lot of people, and it mystifies me that BioWare has compounded that mistake with the Foundry/Taral V storyline. If the new creative staff is more respectful of player choice and player attachment to their PCs and stays the hell away from all things Revan and Exile, it can only be a good sign for the future of this game's story content.

Revan is dead. Get over it.

Someone hasn't run Taral V or the Foundry.

^ It's funny how people don't know about this by now.

But yeah we should have had a scene where we all go to the Jedi on Tython..would have loved to see Satele's reaction.

Did you see his body on the ground? That's right you did not do he might still be alive I thought bioware allready confirmed it I know they said Malgus was alive.

Most Force Users die with their disappearing a big flashing light... Shaak Ti, Sidious, etc..

Most Force Users die with their disappearing a big flashing light... Shaak Ti, Sidious, etc..

I'm not sure on this, but I think at the point in time TOR is set the trick of becoming a "Force Ghost" is a lost technique. The Darth Bane books said that the Sith had lost the Dark Side version of the ability for several thousand years (which was never adequately explain as to how it works in-verse). There is anther Sith technique that basically allows powerful Dark Side types to explode and take their killer with them, but (canon) Revan wasn't DS enough to do that. The Light Side Force Ghost wasn't discovered by the Jedi until Qui-Gon Jinn learned it, and then taught Yoda who went on to teach it to Luke who taught it to the NJO. Some Jedi managed to pull it off without training (The Exile for one), but the trick was to be fully immersed in compassion and the LS when you died. (Canon) Reven wasn't really LS enough for that either though.

I'm not sure on this, but I think at the point in time TOR is set the trick of becoming a "Force Ghost" is a lost technique. The Darth Bane books said that the Sith had lost the Dark Side version of the ability for several thousand years (which was never adequately explain as to how it works in-verse). There is anther Sith technique that basically allows powerful Dark Side types to explode and take their killer with them, but (canon) Revan wasn't DS enough to do that. The Light Side Force Ghost wasn't discovered by the Jedi until Qui-Gon Jinn learned it, and then taught Yoda who went on to teach it to Luke who taught it to the NJO. Some Jedi managed to pull it off without training (The Exile for one), but the trick was to be fully immersed in compassion and the LS when you died. (Canon) Reven wasn't really LS enough for that either though.

Hmm...true.

Oooh, I remember him dying in the Foundry.

So until Bioware decides to bring him back, he's as dead as Darth Malgus.

If there isn't loot then they aren't dead. P.S. I emailed Drew K about this along time ago and he said that he doen't think Revan is dead but he might be, "they left the door open for him." It is also worth noting that he didn't disappear in a flash and had a dead lootable body in beta, they changed this for a reason, the question is what reason.

Link or it didn't happen.

Wookieepedia has said that he is in exile for months so it is likely that Bioware has made a comment about him being alive, those Wookieepedians are vicious and will spot fake edits pretty quickly.

It's a he smart one.

Maybe yours is. I know Avellone's is. Again, so what? I still don't see what tiresomely repeating irrelevant BioWare fanon that everyone here is already aware of has to do with my point.

Edited by Quething