LFG Tool - SM Ops

So we've been really successful doing a random HM FP with 4 people in a group. Get 4 people, group, queue and profit.

We've been trying to do the same thing with the SM Ops, as a means to reward our well geared people for helping our fresh 50's/alts. (Not that it's required, but it's nice to get something tangible for those Ops.)

We've yet to be able to queue 8 man ops, even with BW's ideal group. (2 Tanks, 2 Healers, 4 DPS). I (group leader) queue the group after making sure everyone has the correct options set in LFG Tool (Role, SM Ops checked). Queue happens instantly -- as expected. We get the travel now option -- so far so good, I think.

Once in the instance, I'm still group leader. I have the option to modify loot permissions (not supposed to happen with LFG groups) finally, no one gets Comms for the completing the instance. We have yet to put tickets in, but that would be a hassle for everyone to put the ticket in every week.

We've done it once successfully, we had to kick 1 of the tanks from the group then queue and decline for every group that had another tank other than our tank. (Which is a really ****** thing to do.)

What are we missing?

Aside from being sure that you've checked "match with in-progress groups," it sounds like you've done everything right. We've had groups go through where 3-5 members got comms and others didn't, where no one did, where everyone did...it's a pretty frustrating system, atm.

I've been very lucky, so far, though. CS reps have been helpful, though.