Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Quinn is there, he's in the other seat by Vette and Pierce is pacing. Last time we ever see him, and he says nothing :(

I'm guessing I missed him because the primary focus is on Vette who I hate so space bar played a big part in all three times I've done this bit. I must pay proper attention on the one I'm levelling now. I guess as someone said earlier, not a lot of consideration was given to the importance of our favourite companions or love interests for KOTFE/KOTET. They could have given us a choice of who we wanted to come with us to the ship at the start of KOTFE like they did for other quests during the class story.

I'm guessing they didn't think it would be that important because all the LI's were supposed to be back by now. Turns out, it's the last time we actually see many of our crew, so it's a shame they didn't put more effort into it. :(

I know they're supposed to introduce a new boss every major patch, so lets hope they bring back at least 2 companions as well. And I hope we don't have to choose one every time. If we do, I hope someone like Nadia gets to come back with Lord Scourge and Corso comes back with Vector so I don't have to choose between two good ones like I'm doing with Elara and Quinn :(

IMO, the next ones have to be Vector and Lord Scourge. Idc if it doesn't make sense with the story. They're pals now, ok? You don't have to choose between them, either, just get them both as LI's. :rak_03: They really should employ me as Lead Decider.

I'm guessing they didn't think it would be that important because all the LI's were supposed to be back by now. Turns out, it's the last time we actually see many of our crew, so it's a shame they didn't put more effort into it. :(

I know they're supposed to introduce a new boss every major patch, so lets hope they bring back at least 2 companions as well. And I hope we don't have to choose one every time. If we do, I hope someone like Nadia gets to come back with Lord Scourge and Corso comes back with Vector so I don't have to choose between two good ones like I'm doing with Elara and Quinn :(

IMO, the next ones have to be Vector and Lord Scourge. Idc if it doesn't make sense with the story. They're pals now, ok? You don't have to choose between them, either, just get them both as LI's. :rak_03: They really should employ me as Lead Decider.

I need to be able to get Scourge *and* Vector. I don't want to have to choose. There are plenty I have no use for and they can keep them, but those two are a must. I don't personally give a rat's ***** about Kira or Nadia or even Corso that much, or any of the smug comps. If I get Doc and Andronikos back, that'll be a bonus, but I don't want to have to choose between comps. I must have Vector and Scourge back.

I need to be able to get Scourge *and* Vector. I don't want to have to choose. There are plenty I have no use for and they can keep them, but those two are a must. I don't personally give a rat's ***** about Kira or Nadia or even Corso that much, or any of the smug comps. If I get Doc and Andronikos back, that'll be a bonus, but I don't want to have to choose between comps. I must have Vector and Scourge back.

Yes, that's what I was badly expressing in the IMO part :D

Thank you! This made no sense at all. As far as my Warriors are concerned Vette is banned from my ship's bridge and I would never let her fly it. I've never understood the devs decision to do this. Malavai's place is on the bridge and he should have been there. I know in the one of the livestreams one of the three who sits there (I forget which) said he hates Malavai so maybe that's the reason? Whatever the reason they failed to realise that so many people (love or hate) feel really strongly about him as a companion, so they really need to make his return epic for both kinds of players. I worry that it might be a let down, though I'm hoping for those of us who have him as a LI his return outdoes Aric's.

In the scene, when you tell your companions to flee, you have Vette piloting and chatting with you, Pierce is pacing on the bridge, and Quinn's butt is in the second chair. Trust me, I've seen this multiple times. I saw it with the other classes too. JK- Kira talks to you, Doc is sitting in other chair and T7 is pacing. SI- Andronikos talks to you, Ashara is sitting next to him, and Khem is pacing. JC- Iresso talks to you, Nadia is next to him and I think I saw either Tharan or Zenith pacing (can't remember).

Basically, the two MAIN love interests, for a male or female player, are on the bridge seated. One's talking to you and one is helping navigate. Smuggler, Corso was talking to you, Risha was next to him and Bowdaar was pacing.

Which companion did the other classes get their dialog with? Were they all wit the "main" companion? (the ones who have quests on Nar Shadaa).

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly it was:

Sith War- Vette comes with you and talks through the whole thing.

Smuggler- Corso comes with you and talks.

Sith Inq- Andronikos comes with and talks

JC- Iresso comes with and talks

Trooper- Jorgan comes with and talks

Bounty Hunter- Mako comes with and talks

JK- Kira comes with and talks

Agent- Kaliyo comes with and talks

Looks like it's the first companion you obtained, unless your first companion was an alien who doesn't talk basic. Though with Iresso not sure why they used him. Cause sure Qyzen is the first companion, but Tharan C is the second one...hmmm.

I dislike the whole "choose between two companions you like" schtick. I'm sure it's supposed to create drama and the feels, but it comes across as a cheap gimmick and makes me not want to continue the story.

This doesn't bother me too much, ONLY because I've taken 11 people through KOTFE and 9 through KOTET. I get the companions back I want. So next month, I'll do Quinn on Sith War and Dorne on Trooper.

The next time they do 'choose one of two' I just go with <class> chooses <specific companion>. All 8 classes are related anyway, so if one gets Quinn, they all do...sorta. At least in my rping head they all do.

I'd never wanna choose between Vector and Scourge that'd be cruel as fk. :(

I know! You refused to in the other thread :mad: Or maybe that was Quinn and Scourge. Either way :mad:

I'd choose Quinn every time. Lord Scourge 2nd... cause face tentacles. And Vector 3rd.. cause bugs.

I know! You refused to in the other thread :mad: Or maybe that was Quinn and Scourge. Either way :mad:

I'd choose Quinn every time. Lord Scourge 2nd... cause face tentacles. And Vector 3rd.. cause bugs.

Yeah I'd refuse between Quinn and Scourge too lol. Or Vector and Quinn. I want all three or it's riot time. :p

I'd never wanna choose between Vector and Scourge that'd be cruel as fk. :(

Oh gosh. o_o If... if I had to choose, I would choose Vector. I love Scourge, but Vector's my agent's husband and basically her last link to sanity and stability after the insane events of her class story.

...b-but...Scourge... GAH DANG IT. Still. Vector. :c

Now, if it were between Vector and Corso (or Vector and Kira)... I'd take a third option and never play the game again. :p

Vector always for me, :D. Do they even have enough pub vs imp side LI companions that they can balance out for choice reasons? Looks like we are seven to six here unless I missed one, so wonder what they will do with those faction lines? Maybe one chapter with three? Or, bring back Scourge as a LI, but then which side?

Imp

Andronikos

Mako

Vector

Ashara

Jaesa

Raina

Pub

Kira

Doc

Iresso

Nadia

Corso

Risha

Akaavi

Vector always for me, :D. Do they even have enough pub vs imp side LI companions that they can balance out for choice reasons? Looks like we are seven to six here unless I missed one, so wonder what they will do with those faction lines? Maybe one chapter with three? Or, bring back Scourge as a LI, but then which side?

Imp

Andronikos

Mako

Vector

Ashara

Jaesa

Raina

Pub

Kira

Doc

Iresso

Nadia

Corso

Risha

Akaavi

Scourge will be a LI. I will it therefore it be. ... :o Though if he does, I suspect he'll remain Republic, as the JK would officially (even after siding with Empire for Iokath) but unofficially... we'd be bad-as.s secret Empire supporters. *nods* And we'll marry according to Sith tradition, and have Sith babies. Lots of them. Many mini Scourges. *nods* Mini Scourges and mini Quinns, can you imagine? Mini Vectors, babysat by the hive... my mind's going places, I'll shut up.

Edited by JennyFlynn

*grumble grumble humans' skin color isn't all messed up like cathar grumble grumble*

Adorable picture. :D

Quinn: Wait. "Another" Quinn?

Yes. We've been meaning to tell you - you're a clone.

Quinn: ...

See, there's this factory that produces Quinn clones, and they're all the very model of a modern Imperial captain (drat, can't make that work in tune with the song), and you're one of them.

Quinn: ...aha.

You took that well.

Quinn: No, I've merely figured it out. You're teasing me. Mercilessly.

Yup.

Quinn: There is no Quinn clone factory.

...well, that, I'm not sure about. How else do you account for all the Quinns running about with their respective Sith Warriors?

Quinn: WHAT.

:D

Yeah no Quinn, there's no clone factory at all... and I am totally not on my way to obtain Quinn #5... ;)

LOL! All of my Quinns have different customizations. The voice never changes but at least they look different.

I'd love to see people post pictures of their favorite Quinns, especially with custom cosmetic outfits.

I dislike the whole "choose between two companions you like" schtick. I'm sure it's supposed to create drama and the feels, but it comes across as a cheap gimmick and makes me not want to continue the story.

I actually liked the Vette vs Torian thing from a story perspective. If no one you cares about is in danger of dying because of your decisions, then it all feels trivial. If it were a stand alone game with no future expansions, it would have been great.

But, I just don't like the implications going forward.

I imagine they've started a Companion Death Match tournament in which they will keep pitting pairs of companions against each other until you get down to the last 2. Then, Lana will eat the winner.

"THIS WILL TEACH THEM TO WHINE ABOUT THEIR MISSING COMPANIONS". :mad:

Yeah no Quinn, there's no clone factory at all... and I am totally not on my way to obtain Quinn #5... ;)

HAHAHAHA! Me too - I don't like the number 4 so I have to make a 5th and this time there will be Frapsing (hopefully if I can make it work).

I see a future with multiple Mrs Quinn's running round the universe!

Edited by Sarova

I actually liked the Vette vs Torian thing from a story perspective. If no one you cares about is in danger of dying because of your decisions, then it all feels trivial. If it were a stand alone game with no future expansions, it would have been great.

I imagine they've started a Companion Death Match tournament in which they will keep pitting pairs of companions against each other until you get down to the last 2. Then, Lana will eat the winner.

Don't give them ideas! That's so horrible they might just do it :eek:

Honestly, very little would shock me anymore with how they've been handling the companion returns. I think I'd be shocked more if things turned out as well as I'd hoped or better, but I refuse to get my hopes up.

Honestly, very little would shock me anymore with how they've been handling the companion returns. I think I'd be shocked more if things turned out as well as I'd hoped or better, but I refuse to get my hopes up.

I admit it will feel wrong with my warrior's husband being back and yet I still have to go off and do every mission with LanaTheron and/or whoever. Leaving Quinn behind somewhere.. it's unfathomable and out of character. Even worse, if he only seems to know who we are half the time :(

I think that deserves another :(

In fact I'm still feeling kinda :(

I admit it will feel wrong with my warrior's husband being back and yet I still have to go off and do every mission with LanaTheron and/or whoever. Leaving Quinn behind somewhere.. it's unfathomable and out of character. Even worse, if he only seems to know who we are half the time :(

I think that deserves another :(

In fact I'm still feeling kinda :(

So true! He was by my warrior's side all the time since she'd met him on Balmorra. She hates Beniko & she'd kill her if I only could. Going anywhere with her instead of her trusted advisor, best friend and husband is just... no. :( Especially since Beniko's incompetence is just mind boggling, while he excels in almost everything.

:(

So true! He was by my warrior's side all the time since she'd met him on Balmorra. She hates Beniko & she'd kill her if I only could. Going anywhere with her instead of her trusted advisor, best friend and husband is just... no. :( Especially since Beniko's incompetence is just mind boggling, while he excels in almost everything.

Even if he just stands there and doesn't say anything, it's better than leaving him behind. At least I know he's there and paying attention and assessing the situations, you know what I mean?

And I am getting deadly bored of Lana. I don't like having this bff foisted on me especially at the expense having someone with me I really like. Even if that someone doesn't speak. If they're doing it to save money, that's fine - save money on Lana lines. *I'm* not romancing her, I don't need her around 24 hours a day.

That's no way to talk about Kira, you big meanie. :p Nat will be most displeased (want to force choke) the Dev's if they make her pick between getting Jaesa back or getting Kira.

Sadly though I think this whole thing with Quinn and Drom will be likely how all future companion returns will go :(

Though it will be interesting to see how Scourge's return plays out given the SW replaced him as Wrath. :)

And yes I'm baacck sooner than I thought I would be. Luna I suspect may know why. ;)