Hack, exploit or is simply possible, allowed by the game?

Zez-Kai-Ell

I am not accusing no one (yet) first i only wish to know your opinion, today a couple of stealthers have infiltrated on republic base on ilum, have no idea how they even bypasses champion guards even on stealth and using same as blackout, since with me i never was able to manage do that on enemy bases, and considering we have been even 5 vs 2 and still kill us all well is strange.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1272/31118165.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5224/54502119.jpg

So before accuse them or whatever just wanna hear your opinion.

so is this an exploit or is really allowed by the game? since in game beginning a couple imps also infiltrated on republic fleet and bw fixed the bug, or exploit whatever allowing that..

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

You can bypass level 50 guards with blackout as long as there are no spotters among them.

If there is a spotter, you can still get passed if it's mind maze-able.

well even if that is possible is a flaw on game concept, open world pvp is a thing, but faction bases is other, it should be a safe zone no?

umad that we owned u 2v7?

if am mad, no am not even mad, lol you sure must be a crappy player to take use of any exploit or whatever you wanna call it to do pvp, and owning 2 vs7? lol dude you can try find the excuse you want that only have a name,, but lets see what cs will do about that, but by the number of cheat, exploit happening and cs end up not doing nothing since with so many sub losses and now ftp, ban means no money and that is not good for business, people,just need to see the situation from an executive mind, and about the nice pics, there is no need to be pretty they show what is need to be shown.

keep playing well (or not by the looks) since only losers use exploit and other dirty tricks to win in pvp, have a nice day little roudy

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

if am mad, no am not even mad, lol you sure must be a crappy player to take use of any exploit or whatever you wanna call it to do pvp, and owning 2 vs7? lol dude you can try find the excuse you want that only have a name,, but lets see what cs will do about that, but by the number of cheat, exploit happening and cs end up not doing nothing since with so many sub losses and now ftp, ban means no money and that is not good for business, people,just need to see the situation from an executive mind, and about the nice pics, there is no need to be pretty they show what is need to be shown.

keep playing well (or not by the looks) since only losers use exploit and other dirty tricks to win in pvp, have a nice day little roudy

Saying that me and Niea use exploits to kill such noobs like you is just an insult.

The only response you would possible get from BioWare would be like: "You guys are bad. Thats why u got owned 2v7"

Welcome to TOFN, it's a PvP server, get used to it or reroll on a PvE server.

On a serious note, I suspect that they could kill you since you prolly had PvE gear and they PvP, and their setup was great for solo fighting, like a operative and an assassin, or just two assassins, and then we have the simple factor that you guys prolly were surprised and played bad while they were good players and got you good.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

apart from this being hilarious,

you really need to acknowledge one simple thing - youre playing on PVP server, you should be prepared for things like this one to happen, unfortunately no1 gives a flying duck about wpvp still its pretty awesome to see things like that to happen. it gives some well needed flavour.

just take it easy.

Edited by Saintewi

apart from this being hilarious,

you really need to acknowledge one simple thing - youre playing on PVP server, you should be prepared for things like this one to happen, unfortunately no1 gives a flying duck about wpvp still its pretty awesome to see things like that to happen. it gives some well needed flavour.

just take it easy.

hahahahahahah i cant stop laugh from this ahahahah coming from a white noise guy and specially you sainte (from kyrum times), just a note you dont know but , i came from same original server as you, i know the nice people like you are but i will not feed more trolls ahead keep trying to hide or give lame excuses for what players like you do,i love you guys serious at least i can laught so well thanks to you, btw sweet heart send greetings to leako and ashton, and maxi? was funny see him on wz after so many time, i thought that gentleman and many others were moved to gw2, after all pvp is better there isnt it :)?. have a nice day

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

You came here and asked for peoples opinions, got them, now you're crying exploit regardless, and complaining that you didn't get the opinion you wanted?

Meh, bads will be bads

Yea he came here for peoples opinions but this (quote) is not an opinion, it's just plain stupid.

After Evolixe post this thread should have been closed.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i knew someone would post this ahhahahahahahahaha

umad that we owned u 2v7?

I would totally ragequit if i got stomped inside the base.After that i would spend weeks searching for you lads,scanning WZs and even imperial fleet!! (last part was a joke)

Then some m8 would remind me that this is a pvp server and i would feel abit stupid. If its a exploit then i hope u get your accounts deleted but if the gamerules admits it then theres nothing to say about it.Broadcast it on youtube if u ever gonna do it again because im abit curious. I bet you had a big laugh on ventrilo =)

Take care <3

PS: Im paranoid when im questing in the zones.....now im even gonna get paranoid inside the bases. Damn u ppl!

Edited by SWEtree

PS: Im paranoid when im questing in the zones.....now im even gonna get paranoid inside the bases. Damn u ppl!

During my entire levelling experience I only ran into level 50's twice. The rest was all people at or around my level.. which weren't really a challenge :p