Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

This really isn't that bad. This happens sometimes with the game. Either servers are still down or login isn't working. This kind of login happened before fore people with a physical security key and in the end they still fix it. All they need is time and less stress on there hands. I believe they are at least trying.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is a day on your subscription? A bit much to demand compensation is it not? Cartel Coin giveaways would be nice.

And I am from Europe too but you don't see me complaining.

Honestly I am not expecting anything in way of compensation.

After all we keep getting the same tired old astromechs every year.

You think they would be creative and do something unique like a unique crystal one year, a unique mount the next, a unique light saber etc.

But nope.

So much for coming home earlier from work today...:(

Sure, unexpected things can happen...but it's gone 4 hours now, almost more than the entire update was scheduled to take, (and no official news?!?).

Oh well, Im hooked on this game so will be back tomorrow for my fix...

Actually it's 7 hours and counting on the downtime in total. And yeah, unironically, it's pretty much time for Bioware to tack on a day of sub time for every European who couldn't play today because the service was down all night. People pay for 30 days or 60 days, not 29 or 59. Granted one day isn't much in the grand scheme, but 50 cents is 50 cents. :p

You guys are worst bunch of devs i've seen in a long time. From a 4 hours patch, which easily could be done within an hour you made it up to 7 and counting...

You better start to care about players in EU, not just be closed to USA playerbase... because at the moment you don't care at all about players in EU. Work on that, work on your team... You have a lot of things to step up...

You should really think about repaying us for our time on any way... because we pay you money for nothing really.

Edited by goryllobumbum

$15.00 for 30 days. 50 cents a day. 450cc for $5.00, so for arguments sake, lets say 50 cents is 50cc. So, lets all get this straight, every single entitled one of you demanding compensation for a whole day cause you lose 7 hours of gameplay, so basically you would like a full 24 hour 50 cent compensation for missing 7 hours.

boo hoo.

You don't like it? play at 3:00 am, no one forcing you to sleep, the only time you lose is your job, which you lose whether swtor is up or not.

Edited by Seterade

LOL, yeah it really is a great universe with a lot of colorful people, TBH i never really got into EVE myself, i did play it but only to manage my corporation in DUST 514...wich was an awesome game BTW. I'm just checking out this game till Project Nova is in alpha to which i will certainly be invited to play. Created this account 2-3 years ago but computer at the time could not handle the graphics, just came back yesterday and decided to pay for a month, saw that game was going to be down today for update but still payed yesterday and i'm cool with just chilling till it's back up, downloading some games onto my ps3 and playing Dreadnought closed beta on my PS4, so i'm cool with chilling and being patient for the game to come back online.

I love Eve. But you don't just play Eve. You live Eve. Hence my issue with the game.. I ran out of time.

But I also hate weebs. Thinking of resubbing just to join the fight against them.

"DOWN WITH THE WEEBS!"

Edited by cagthehack

i dont know why people are demanding compensation just for waiting leave it till the next day and spend some time with family and freinds i know that people enjoy playing the game but delays sould be expected you dont see people stuck in a traffic jam demand compensation just for being in the jam

Hey everyone!

Status update: The issue is a bit broader in that it is impacting connectivity to our datacenters. We are working with the relevant parties to get it fixed ASAP. Once the connection issues are resolved we will be able to come online pretty quickly!

-eric

Well, 3:04pm, and still no update, and servers are still offline. Did you all fall asleep waiting for the servers to compile?

This really isn't that bad. This happens sometimes with the game. Either servers are still down or login isn't working. This kind of login happened before fore people with a physical security key and in the end they still fix it. All they need is time and less stress on there hands. I believe they are at least trying.

Or maybe they need competent employees working for them. And yes asking for compensation is a little too much, I dont want compensation, I want too play.

I really want to play as well guys, and I have been playing for many years, and I will love this game. Even I think it sucks that we can't play now and that it is wasting subscription time. I have maybe less then 10 days left of play time. I don't the exact but still I am not complaining. They told us that they are working on it. There is nothing that we can do and complaining or stressing over won't make the fix faster. The best we can do is wait. Once it is fix we can game till we pass out. Edited by Tsarvong

People actually thinking they'll get compensated is HILARIOUS. Like they think BW cares about their customer base xDDD

Bioware don't care about us at all. "Thank you all for your patience" is all we got for that.

Edited by goryllobumbum

No ETA yet :(. I will pass on an ETA or any additional updates as soon as I get them.

-eric

Well going to sleep soon!!

Its not afternoon for the whole planet like in the USA u know!

Edited by merovejec

i dont know why people are demanding compensation just for waiting leave it till the next day and spend some time with family and freinds i know that people enjoy playing the game but delays sould be expected you dont see people stuck in a traffic jam demand compensation just for being in the jam

Not only that but maintenance is a whopping three hours over time, so the compensation would be about 15 cents worth .

It's bad. If they can't give an ETA that means that they don't know what is the issue or how long it will take fixing it. So it might take an indefinite amount of time. Better do smthg else and be back tomorrow ... ironic that I just renewed my sub today so I don't go preferred ...

I love Eve. But you don't just play Eve. You live Eve. Hence my issue with the game.. I ran out of time.

But I also hate weebs. Thinking of resubbing just to join the fight against them.

"DOWN WITH THE WEEBS!"

Exactly, you have to invest your life into the game, and i just don't have that kind of time anymore. I Was a CEO of a corp in DUST 514 and was involved in the Planetary Conquest side of the game (very competitive) basically played the game for about 8 hours a day everyday for 4 years ( it was my job LOL). DUST was on the PS3 but the successor will be PC.