>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

ParagonAX

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.

Thanks for submitting your duel results. Completed matchups have been updated at http://challonge.com/Shadowlands1v1. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Please note that you still have time till Monday night to complete the 1st round matchups. This refers to matchups A through M in the brackets.

I see that several participants already took the initiative to complete matchups in round 2 (rounds N through S). I have recorded these in the brackets, but will still wait before officially starting off round 2. Also note that the first lane in the lower bracket (matchups AE through AI) belong to round 2 as well, so I will wait till Monday before officially starting those.

In the future, at the start of every round, I will post all the matchups of that round to avoid confusion.

To avoid everyone waiting too long, I am shortening the rounds during the weekdays to TWO days. Next round will be Monday night to Wednesday night, followed by Wednesday night to Friday night. The rounds during the weekend will still be 3 days (Friday night to Monday night).

Hope everyone is having fun so far! Good luck.

Edited by ParagonAX

abdicate - 3

venetior - 0

good duels

Yeah... good duals

Though I loved the fact that you tried to cheat and had the desert hope buff at the start, hoping I wouldnt notice (in case you dont know, this buff increases expertise by 10%)

Well, enjoy continually sapping opponents and healing yourself for the duration of the tournament, it's the only way you'll continue to advance

Edited by Drachuss

Yeah... good duals

Though I loved the fact that you tried to cheat and had the desert hope buff at the start, hoping I wouldnt notice (in case you dont know, this buff increases expertise by 10%)

Well, enjoy continually sapping and healing yourself for the duration of the tournament, it's the only way you'll continue to advance

lol why are you so mad. it didn't even affect anything as I took it off before we started dueling. I was waiting for about 30 minutes for you to get here so I passed the time by doing activities i.e. killing vendors which gives the buff. Sorry that I used a strategy that isn't against the rules, try saving your cc breaker next time. Grow up a little bit and accept that you lost even when you used a medpack.

lol why are you so mad. it didn't even affect anything as I took it off before we started dueling. I was waiting for about 30 minutes for you to get here so I passed the time by doing activities i.e. killing vendors which gives the buff. Sorry that I used a strategy that isn't against the rules, try saving your cc breaker next time. Grow up a little bit and accept that you lost even when you used a medpack.

I was just letting everyone know that you attempted to cheat whether it affected our duals or not, warning whoever faces you from here on.

And I realize sapping and healing isn't against the rules, and everyone is expecting a stealth to win this tournament due to this strategy.

All I'm saying is that you're nothing without sapping opponents and healing yourself

Edited by Drachuss

Let's be civil guys.

I guess no harm done with the expertise buff being taken off before duels. Gentle reminder for everyone to check their opponent's buffs before and during the duels (bring a friend to observe if need be). Screenshot if you see anything suspicious. Fraps is always welcome.

Also, sorry for people who's trying to get in the tournament after registration closed. Putting any more people in will totally mess up the brackets. I had hoped a 1 week registration period was more than enough =)

Edited by ParagonAX