Archon’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

Nothing major but you've put Advance Mint Hawkeye Crystal twice instead of a War hero one.

Some stuff looks no too bad but Huttball team Armors lol the time you used to make them up would be better on an Appealing new set instead of some old armors with extra bits and bobs on it...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of nice items, sort of sad that we haven’t really got much armor (or any other items) added to the game. Some those set would have been great PVP rewards and I don't PVP that much. I mean Makeb was wonderful but it was quite thin when it came to new loot like pets, weapon, and armor for us to earn in game. I don't mind the Cartel as I buy often form it, just wish we'd see a few more thing added to the game to earn. :(

I've got to say, I'm disappointed the new minty fresh crystal isn't viridian, but...well, you've seen the Empire's dental plan. You would need a lightsaber to cut through all that plaque, and the minty taste afterwards is to die for!

Warning: Actually using lightsaber for dental hygeine may result in injury, death, or some really good stories to tell at a party.

I like the Relaxed Vestments top for lady toons. I'd like it more wihtout that hideous waist sash portion.

Hopefully the next version of the "Relaxed" top is just a tube bra without any waist, hip, or arm wraps

The same could be said for giving us a version of the Slave Girl top without the butt/crotch flaps.

Edited by Projawa

Nice pack, with a bit of everything. But

Dyes!

Unless I misunderstand, new dyes are being added in 2.2, but only as part of this pack? Gah! There have been many complaints about the dye system (the generally awful colour combinations; the lack of variety and inverse selections; the “rarification” of many of the most basic/least awful combos; the logic of the whole primary/secondary system etc.), but the most common complaint I have seen is the necessity to gamble on the random packs in order to get something tolerable.

By putting new dyes into the general pack, you’re adding more layers of complexity and uncertainty to what is already the main annoyance: by having to gamble on the whole pack, you presumably can’t even be sure you’re going to get a dye, let alone the right dye! In this way, it will do little to mitigate the lack of variety and choice that is the status quo.

But maybe I'm mistaken. :)

Courtney, are you able to clarify whether new dyes are coming in 2.2 in the dye packs, or only in the Archon pack?

Edited by Aikura

Nice pack, with a bit of everything. But

Dyes!

Unless I misunderstand, new dyes are being added in 2.2, but only as part of this pack? Gah! There have been many complaints about the dye system (the generally awful colour combinations; the lack of variety and inverse selections; the “rarification” of many of the most basic/least awful combos; the logic of the whole primary/secondary system etc.), but the most common complaint I have seen is the necessity to gamble on the random packs in order to get something tolerable.

By putting new dyes into the general pack, you’re adding more layers of complexity and uncertainty to what is already the main annoyance: by having to gamble on the whole pack, you presumably can’t even be sure you’re going to get a dye, let alone the right dye! In this way, it will do little to mitigate the lack of variety and choice that is the status quo.

But maybe I'm mistaken. :)

Courtney, are you able to clarify whether new dyes are coming in 2.2 in the dye packs, or only in the Archon pack?

Decent colours are only ever going to be gamble only. Everything worth having in this game is gamble only. The devs are like little children nowadays, doing what they want no matter what anybody else (paying customers, in this case) says. I'm not sure what the forums are actually for anymore :S

Are the dyes a "rare" drop? Or they are supposed to be junk like jawagrams and stuff? Because those are the only dyes I am actually interested in.. And I honestly couldn't care less about the rest of the items from the pack, so having to buy them just for the chance to get the dyes.. annoying stuff, really annoying

Weapons look pretty cool unlike those ugly ones ingame, of course those you get ingame are ugly one

for a reason in the vendors, so people will buy packs.

What new trick is this ?

Collect all 8 Datacubes in the shipment (there will be 4 more in the upcoming Supreme Mogul’s Contraband Pack) for a special reward.

So we have no new info on future content coming but they tell us about future packs that players should buy

for "rewards" just wow like others say those huttball armors could have been a cool thing to give pvp players but

this is reality, ingame store ftw.Dont give in to their greed people plis.This is the only content the game is getting.

So instead of just making chairs in various areas interactive items, you make people buy portable chairs for real money and without even a guarantee of getting the item...

That's just great.

The RP community is forever indebted to you for such an immense contribution to our way of play.

Allowing the Huttball uniforms to be purchasable with PVP comms would have been a great way to show the PVP community some love.

But yeah... At least Jawa grams are reusable now. I can now use them and then get the pleasure of trashing them.