Something to reconcile you with SW.... [spoilers]

Angedechu

http://kastorskorner.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/534279_482049421811459_1253287312_n.jpg

If you wonder, this is Jaina Solo.

Daughter of Han Solo

Daughter of Leia Organa

Empress of the Second Galactic Empire (that will utterly destroy the successor state of the Republic. Yeah, Leia really had luck with her kids...)

Edited by Aurrelio

http://kastorskorner.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/534279_482049421811459_1253287312_n.jpg

If you wonder, this is Jaina Solo.

Daughter of Han Solo

Daughter of Leia Organa

Empress of the Second Galactic Empire (that will utterly destroy the successor state of the Republic. Yeah, Leia really had luck with her kids...)

Wait what!? Did you just spoil something and ruin it for others like me?

Edited by Ellvaan

It's not really a spoiler, it was hinted almost ten years ago and confirmed recently.

Jaina Solo will not only be the loving wife of Jag Fel, either the first new Emperor or at the very least the father of the first new father.

She will give the Skywalker family Force powers to the Imperial line.

Imagine : Emperor with force powers and not a total nutjob. Againt the Republic. Ouch.

Edited by Angedechu

You really should put this in a spoiler tag. Very disrespectful for those who didn't catch this beforehand. Didn't spoil it for me, but man would I have been ticked off if I didn't knew; just saying....

While I admit the spoiler tag, come on guys.

Jaina is in love with a dude named Jag Fel, since what, ten years ?

And in Legacy, there is a line of Fel Emperors.

That's not really spoiling to point out where they got their force powers.

Hey guys. Just a quick heads up-- I equipped the original post of this thread with spoiler protection by adding the tags {SPOILER}{/SPOILER} (using brackets instead of... those things) around the appropriate section of text. This hides the text, requiring the reader to click it in order to view it. This function is open to and usable by all forum-goers, and is a courteous gesture that the community is generally very appreciative of!

Everyone forgets from time to time, so it's all good, but it's always nice to go back and edit tags into your post if you realize you've posted a spoiler, or "flag" another member's post for review by the Community team if someone else has posted a spoiler!

Just a quick spoiler tag review, don't mind me. Carry on!